Chapter 2

"Ok, i think we're ready. Where do we go for the meetups?" Josh asks.

"Oh. Follow me" Katie beams up.

As the sidemen and Katie leave the room, I see all of them glance at me. Nothing big, but you know.

They leave in a single filed line. Well, except for Ethan and JJ. They're at the back talking about, fuck knows what, let's be real.

~Time skip~

Finally. After a long ass wait for my turn I'm next in line.

"Come on Elisabeth. You're turn" Katie speaks, with her file in hand. She takes Paige from the room.

Elizabeth leaves and I see Paige find her gang. They all start chattering.

I overhear most of their conversation.

"Oh. My. God. That tall blonde boy is SO hot." Paige exclaims. The other girls agree and nod their heads.

"You mean Simon?" I speak up. Getting kind of jealous for some reason.

"Yea. Whatever his name is. I wasn't talking to you" Paige fires back.

"Ooh. Someone's getting feisty." I tease as a smirk spreads across my face.

Paige approaches me.

"Dont you dare speak to me. Dont make me hurt you.. again" she threatens. This is too funny. I laugh in her face.

"Yea right, last time we fought, I beat your ass. So if you want, swing at me." I spit right into her face.

By now, we've gathered a few girls creating a circle around us. I hear multiple girls whisper.

"Ooh. Abby's getting her ass beat."
"Abby's not winning against Paige"
"Abby is in TROUBLE"

These just edge me on.

Paige looks back to her gang and back to me. She has a smirk across her face while I'm just griding my teeth to try to stop yelling.

She pulls back to punch me and when she comes forward, I block it.

See, I used to be in a karate class after I got kidnapped for a while, I only made it to my red belt though. That's when my dad pulled me out of it.

She tries to knee me in the stomach but I use my left hand to push that away. She isnt as strong as she says to be honest.

With my right arm, I punch her square in the nose. She stumbles back and I close the space between us. She doesn't fall over though.

The circle of girls following us and yell our names. I guess we made enough noise because I see Katie enter the room with the guys and Elisabeth following her.

Im too busy noticing Katie, Paige punches me right in the mouth. I jolt my head to the right. The way she punched me. I smirk as I spit on the white marble floor in the entrance room. I see blood. My smirk grows bigger when I see it. I'm angered now but I tend to not show it easily.

I use all my might and tackle her to the ground, she falls pretty easily. I start punching her in the face. Mostly her nose. Which I know I broke.

Katie rushed over and pulls me off of Paige. Katie is decently strong so she succeeds. She pulls me back to the door and tells me not to move. She rushed over to see Paige.

I glance at the Sidemen and i see them gasp and start to quietly cheer me on. I snicker a bit.

It gets quiet very fast, all you can hear is Paige's decently quiet sobs.