Chapter 36

"Just go with the good first." I gulp.

"Well. You're pregnant" a ping hits me in the chest and I look down.

Shit. What the hell with Simon say? I begin panicking and the doctor looks at me.

"Do you need some time or do you want to keep going?" I start to hyperventilate and just nod.

"Keep going"

"Well, we don't know who's baby it is and if you do, you lot will have to come in for DNA testing." I nod but not calming down.

"That's it?" I whisper. I bring my legs up to my chest and I sit in a ball on the chair. She shakes her head.

"I will have to run some more tests to see if the baby is healthy. I'll get your number and schedule an appointment with you." I nod. I shakily take out my phone and give her my number.

"Thank you.."

"Oh Hun. No problem. Are you gonna tell your boyfriend?" I shrug my shoulders.

"Should I?"

"Yes. I would know. Don't keep anything like this inside you. I made that mistake once..." she trails off.

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be. I found out later he was a women abuser and besides, now I'm a single mum and I don't have a care in the world"

"Thanks" my hands start to calm down with the shaking but my deep breathes continue. I place my head in my knees and start to break down.

"What am I going to do?" My voice says cracking a bit. She comes over and gives me a hug.

"Go home. Take a warm bath or shower. Go tell your boyfriend" I nod.

"Thank you so much." I look up and stare her in the eyes. She smiles and opens the door signalling me to leave.

"I'll send you the details for payments or your insurance will cover it" I nod and make my way back to a taxi.

I arrive back to the sidemen house and knock at the door. I wipe my dried off tears off my cheeks and take a deep breathe, preparing for what Simon will say.

Without anyone answering the door in roughly two minutes, I take the key out of the mailbox and unlock the door. I close the door and take my shoes off and lay my purse down.

"Hello?" I shout. No answer. I pull my phone out of out my pocket and debate weather to text Simon or not. I decide not too. And text Tobi instead.

Me: wah'gwan, where you lot too?

Tobiiii 🌞: The party is just starting and they guys just arrived.

Me: k. I might drop by later.

Tobiiii 🌞: YESSSSSSS. Do ittttttt

Me: Haha ok 😂😂

I grab my purse and run upstairs. as I step into my room I smell Simons cologne. My stomach immediately turns. I become sad, and a depressed feeling.

I remove my clothes and take my phone into the bathroom.

I put on my playlist and run the hot water for my bath as the doctor suggested.

All the time while I'm waiting for the water to fill I keep starring at my stomach. Trying to see if I've developed a bump or not.

I step into the bathtub and I clutch my stomach. I see a towel and I grab it and lay it across the arm of the tub to put my phone on. I quickly smell it to see if it's clean, but regretting it because it smells like Simon.

I feel my eyes tear up.

Don't cry.

Don't cry.

Don't fucking cry.

Oh fuck it's here comes the waterworks.

~A couple hours later~

After an hour of crying in the tub, the water has turned chilly and my body was freezing.

I step my legs out of the tub but my legs keep shaking.

As soon as both feet hit the ground, they turn limp and I fall down. I quickly get up and throw on a towel.

I take my phone in my now shivering hand and run to my room. I look at my alarm clock. Oh shit! I got 30 minutes.

I quietly curse and rush to get clothes on. I get it done and call another taxi.

Man, I have to stop calling taxis.

I get to Tobis flat in a good twenty minutes. London traffic man I swear.

I take the lift up to his floor and run to his room. I see the room and run and knock on it. Ethan opens it.

"Hey, no time to explain. Where's Simon?" I say. My lungs and heart pounding.

"Hi to you too" he giggles "last I saw was in the kitchen." I pat his shoulder and run past him into the kitchen. When I look, a few scattered people were there. But not Simon. But I did see Tobi. I run too him.

"Where is Simon?" He finishes his pop.

"Living area I last saw him" I run off into the living area where it's lowkey crowded.

I push through everyone and see Simon standing around with JJ and Freezy and a few unfamiliar faces.

"THIRTY SECONDS!!!" Someone from behind yells. I push even faster through the crowd.

I tug on Simons arm and he spins and smiles widely at me.

"You made it!" He exclaims.

"I have to talk to you" everyone behind us starts to count down from 20.

"About what?" He doesn't look serious and starts talking to JJ and them lot again.

"Simon... please.." I whimper. He looks at me but doesn't speak.

"10!"

"9!"

"8!"

"It's serious. Please"

"7!"

"6!"

"What is it?"

"5!"

"4!"

"Spit it out"

"3!"

"2!"

"I'm pregnant"

"1!"

"HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!"