Chapter 17

I wake up to some more yelling. This is usually how I wake up every night. I sit up and look around. I'm in my room?

I pick up my phone and check the notifications.

Simoné 💜👌🏼: You feel asleep on the couch, I carried you up into you're room. Sleep well 😉😏

I smile at my phone and go onto twitter. I start going through my notifications and mentions and liking the sweet ones and ignoring the others.

I walk downstairs into the kitchen and grab a glass of milk. I grab my milk and jump up on the island. I go back onto my phone and check the time.

3:24 am. I quietly groan.

I click snapchat and open all of my snaps. Most of them are streaks but I don't have any streaks. It really pisses me off. I go into people's story. Their mostly people from the orphanage and YouTubers but not any of them posts very much.

I down my glass of milk. I hear footsteps walk into the kitchen. I look left and see Simon. I smile at him and he smiles back, nervously. Normally people can't tell what someone's expression is but I can. I've always had that skill.

"I thought you guys were recoding." I say as he grabs a red bull from the fridge.

"We were. Josh heard you come downstairs so we paused. They made me come talk to you." He scratches the back of his neck. I nod.

"So.. what did you want" I say. "That sounded rude. It wasn't meant too" I quickly say.

He laughs lightly "yea. Well.. um.. I'm not good at this stuff. For fuck sake. Would you like to go on a date with me? After the whole.. thing.. it's the right thing to do. I really like you and I didn't want you to feel like i used you." He takes a deep breath and holds it.

My jaw basically drops. I'm so happy. I mean, we had sex but this might be an actual relationship with him.

He breaths out. "So I'm guessing that's a no?" He looks down. My eyes widen.

"Sorry I was busy fangirling. I'd love too!" I say excitedly. He grins. I smile.

I can tell he's celebrating in his mind.

"I'll text you later or just talk to you. We live in the same house." He says. I giggle.

"Nice going." I tease. He flips me off. I stick my tongue out.

"I have I get back to recording. I'll talk to you later." He rushes out of the room  probably to tell the guys. I roll my eyes and go up to my room. I click Skype. I see that Ethan, JJ, Josh, Vik and Simon  are in a call. Probably recording.

I quickly message Josh to see if I could join.

Abbyyyy: Yo, are you guys recording?

Zerkaa: Yes. Do you want to join?

Abbyyyy: Yea I was gonna ask if I could join the call.

Zerkaa: sure. We're only playing gta I'm sure you'll beat us.

Abbyyyy: obviously 🙄😂

Zerkaa: I sent you a request to join the call.

Zerkaa is calling.

"Hello!!" I say enthusiastically when I enter the call.

"Abby!!" Ethan yells.

"Sup" JJ says.

"Vik, Josh and Simon are still racing. That's why they're quiet." Ethan points out.

I open up gta and plug in my headset.