Chapter 12

Simon and I decided to have a little contest. We pick a store. We pick each others outfits. Whoever looks worse has to post a pic on twitter.

We picked the store American Eagle Outfitters. Which is located next to Aldo and Clarks. On the first floor.

We spend a nice few minutes looking through the clothes and we pick our outfits for each other.

We meet in the back of the store where the change rooms are. We exchange glances and a smile before getting on with the contests.

Simon actually picks something decent.. I'm guessing he thinks it's funny. When he hands me the shirt and shorts my eyes light up like the Fourth of July.

I grab the clothes I picked for him and hand him them.

"Good luck" I laugh at him. He makes a face when he sees the clothes causing me to laugh harder.

We enter the change room. I take off all my clothes and throw on the one that Simon gave me.

"Simon you picked a decent outfit" I smile at myself in the mirror.

"I actually really like it

"I actually really like it."

"Mate..." he says.

I get out of the change room and stand across from Simons change room and wait.

"Jesus, I thought girls were supposed to take long" I roll my eyes.

"Oiiii. Shut the fuck up." He says. I giggle.

He gets out of the changing room and looks at me with a disgusted face.

(Imagine Simon wearing that)

I start laughing my ass off.

"Oh.. my.. god... Gimme your phone." I'm laughing way to hard for this.

He groans and hands his phone over.

"To be honest tho.. not bad Minter.. not bad at all" I try to gain my breath back but fail while taking the picture.

"I mean.. you look hot in that too." He says his voice a bit low. I feel my face heat up. I hand his the phone back and lean over his shoulder to see him tweeting it.

Wedgeman Simon SDMN: ~insert photo~ For all my fan girls and someone else.. 😂😏

I hear my phone ding in the change room. I ignore it and turn my head slightly right and look at Simon. He looks at me and then we're locked in each others gaze.

He looks down at my lips then back to my eyes. My face is heated up and my stomach is doing flips upon flips.

He leans in and I just stay still. We lock lips and I feel a sudden change in my breath.

Luckily we're the only ones, besides the people working, in the store. So no ones watching us.

Out of nowhere Simons phone rings. We pull apart and I rest my chin on his shoulder once more.

I see the contact 'Joshua' pop up. He clicks accept and pulls the phone up to his ear.

"Yo"

...

"AEO.. why?"

...

"What store?"

...

"Adidas?"

...

"Ok.. on the way with her"

He hangs up.

"What's wrong?"

"Shit's about to happen."