Chapter 16

~Simons Pov~

I sit into my gaming chair and adjust my shirt. I'm still baffled by how we just did it.

I'm so surprised she actually wanted to do it. I thought she didn't like me like that after our 'date' a while ago.

The only reason I said it wouldn't work and it was awkward is because I didn't want to rush into things, I wanted the feelings to go away but they never did.

So here I am.

I join the gaming session call to the boys on Skype. I click the FaceTime button and everyone's face pops up.

"Oiii, there's lover boy.." Vik says almost immediately.

"What do you mean?" I question.

"Simon mate, we all heard you too. Did you kill her or something" josh chuckles.

I just scratch the back of my neck.

"Mate.. you did her well. She was screaming your name." JJ says.

"What the fuck JJ??" Ethan questions.

I just face palm.

"What you mean 'what the fuck JJ'" I mock Ethan.

"Fuck off Simon" he responds. I roll my eyes.

"Seriously though, how was it?" Josh asks.

"Guys!! I'm uncomfortable" Vik laughs.

"That's because you only do anal" JJ banters. "I've seen Josh's video" he says again.

(If you're confused in Josh's 'never have I ever with simon' he says that Vik does anal 'yea who doesn't' quote from josh mocking vik 🙄)

"Ahhhh" Vik melts into his chair.

"I'm just gonna ignore the question.." I say ".. ready to record?"

"Yea." They all say.

"WAIT!!!" JJ yells.

"What do you want JJ" Vik mops.

"Are you going to ask her out on a date? I mean you both just fucked and you're just going to leave her? I'm not even that mean." He speaks.

"JJ the amount of girls you've fucked while drunk. You can't say shit" josh says. We all laugh.

"But that's when I'm drunk.. not someone I'm best friends with" he says.

"What happened last week when you left me?" Ethan speaks up, holding in laughter.

"Oh fuck off" he says. We erupt in laughter. I wipe the tears from my eyes and keep talking.

"I mean.. I was planning on asking her out later sometime but I don't know if it'll be awkward." I say.

"Mate.. if you don't I will." JJ says. "She's peng fam"

"JJ's other brain is talking." Josh says. Ethan and JJ laugh. The others just chuckle.

"Yea. I will. I really like her. But I don't want to rush things." I say.

"I get it." Josh says "just if you hurt her I hurt you" josh says semi serious.

I put my hands up in defence.

"Josh you're my dad" Ethan says out of nowhere.

"Shut up " josh groans.

"Can we start? I have to record Minecraft soon" Vik says.

"Ya ok."

I click the golf with friends icon and it pops up. I get into the lobby and we start.

The whole game while I was commentating and playing I had Abby on my mind.

~Abby's pov~

I get dressed a few minutes later than Simon while he leaves.

I walk to the kitchen and grab a bottle of water. I down half the bottle and just sit at the island.

I keep thinking about Simon. Why'd he do it?

"Does he actually like me?" I whisper to myself. I know everyone is about to record because it's like 7 pm and that's when they normally record.

I yawn and make my way to the living area and plop myself on the couch.

I yawn again and I lay down on the couch. I turn inside facing the back of the couch and I curl up into a ball and the backside of the couch.

I sigh as I wish I was curling up into Simon right now.

I eventually fall asleep with Simon in my thoughts.