Unwritten; a Miranda Perez Story

Start from the beginning

**We walked into the locker room and no one was in there. We rushed to change & went outside. Everyone's running so I guess we're doing 2 laps again?

Mrs. Ryan: Glad, You finally decided to join us ladies.

Me: Oh... sorry Mrs. Ryan we had to-

Mrs. Ryan: No excuses. This is your 10th time being late. I'll see you and your friends in detention.

Me: WAIT! Detention today?

Mrs. R: Yes ma'am.

Me: I can't today... Can we do tomorrow?

Mrs. R: Sorry, Mrs. Perez. It doesn't work that way. I'll see you today after school.

**She smiled and walked away. See what I mean about hating Mondays? I JUST got to school and already have detention! Leona, Claire & I started jogging. It's way too early to be doing all this running. The worst period to have P.E is first. I'm not the most athletic person in the world but, who's trying to sweat early in the morning? Not me that's for sure.

Leona: Girl-

Me: Please, don't start... I know, I know it's my fault we got detention. I'm sorry.

Leona: Um, that's not what I was gonna say... I was gonna say-

Claire: Mrs. Ryan is a total bitch. I mean we were barely even late. One minute & she wants to freakin kill us. I don't get why she's so mean like really, I just think she hates us. She knows if Maddie came in late she wouldn't say anything.

Me&Leona: RIGHT!

Leona: Took the words right out of my mouth.

**Maddie Gilley is a cheerleader. Head cheerleader to be exact. She's a blond, has blue eyes, you know, typical cheerleader. She has a MAJOR crush on my brother, but she hates my guts. I don't actually know why. Whenever my brother's there she's the nicest person in the world. She gets special treatment all the damn time and she thinks she runs the school. Someone needs to put her in check and that someone just might be me. I popped off on her once and she got her lil pep squad to "talk" to me. Ugh I wish one of her tricks WOULD put their hands on me

Claire: I hate her ass!

Me: Not more than I do.

Leona: Speaking of the devil...

**She ran up to the three of us and bumped into me.

Maddie: Oh, excuse me.

**She looked back and smirked as she passed.

Me: You're excused!

**She stopped running and walked back to where Claire, Leona and I were.

Maddie: What did you say?

**We all stop jogging. She got all up in my face.

Me: You heard me, Maddie! Get the fuck out of my face.

Maddie: Ha. And if I don't?

**I pushed her and she stumbled backward. She regained her balance and pushed me back. She's so weak! I was about to knock the shit out of her when she just fell down. What the hell... I turn around and just my luck. Mrs. Hagler is behind me. SHIT.

Mrs. Hagler: What's going on here?

Maddie: I accidentally bumped into her and she pushed me. In self-defense, I push her back & she just knocked me onto the floor! She always tries to pick a fight with me!

Me,Claire&Leona: That's a DAMN LIE.

Mrs. Hagler: Language. Look it's too early for all this mess. Miranda & Co. Y'all already have detention... Do you want MORE?