Chapter Six

Chapter Six

( Y/N's P. O. V)

   After getting over my little crying session Hak and I went back to the village. Kija was still sleeping, and I must say that he was the most adorable thing I have ever seen, well besides Yun of course. I do feel bad that he had to feel the pain he did, but shit happens, I suppose. I squat down beside Kija and poke his head. The next thing I know is that I'm rolling around in pain. Kija had bolted upright when I was leaning over him, our foreheads had collided painfully.

   "Ow, ow, ow holy hell-"

   "I don't think hell is holy."

   "Just shut up!" I cry throwing my boot at Hak, who dodges.

   "Um, White Dragon?" Yona asks interrupting our fight.

   "Yes. I am the one who carries the blood of the White Dragon from ancient times," Kija Replies bowing, "I've been waiting for you, my master."

    I internally fangirl over his kawaiiness.

   "Master? What are you talking about?" Yona cutely asks in confusion.

🌸🌸🌸

   "You're beautiful!" Yona says leaning in closer to Kija.

   "Don't forget adorable," I huff with a small pout as I too lean in closer to Kija.

   Waving his hands around he says, "No, Not at all! You're both more heavenly than I." Kija backfires with a small blush.

   "Oh, my~." Yona flushes.

   "Cute~." I mummer leaning back hiding my face behind my hand.

        Then Yona goes into her little speech about wanting to use his power for "selfish needs." I just kinda doze off, again. What I can't help that I've already seen this before. I know EVERYTHING about Yona of the Dawn, well almost I haven't read the manga... Plus I'm tired and my brain just can't take this much information or speech thingy? Hak hits my shoulder making me come back to reality, correction Anime Reality.

   "I would like to ask for your help first, would that be alright?" I hear Yona ask.

        Kija's eyes narrow with determination, "I would be extremely honored," I cheer in the background, "No matter who you are or what purpose you have. I am your dragon from now on. The blood inside of me is telling me that!' Kija stands up, "I will go on a Journey with my master immediately!"

   "Yes," One of the villagers agree.

        His lovely grandma comes flying in, quite literally too. "What are you saying?" A random villager goes flying, poor guy."Prepare a feast to celebrate the Crimson Kings rise!" She orders her eyes widening as she intensely stares at poor Yona. "We've been waiting for our king with crimson hair." Then she rants mostly about Yona and her beauty, most causing Yona to flush in embarrassment, other causing her to frown.

        After that, the gang sat down at a tree. "Yun do you have a water bottle I could borrow?" I ask realizing something.

   "Sure." Yun hands me a fairly full bottle not even questioning me.

   "I'll be back!" I yell already running, more like skipping, off to the main village building. Of course, I got lost a couple of times, but none the less found Kija on the floor. I kneel down beside him. "Here this might help." I shove the bottle at him.

   He gladly takes the bottle and takes a drink out of it. I sweat-drop as he hands it back. " Thank yo-ow, ow!" I pour the cold drink on his burning arm with a blank look.

   "Better?" I ask closing the lid.

   "Y-y-yeah," Kija gasps

   "So, what's your name?" I ask sitting in front of him Indian style.

   "My names the White Drag-"

   I deadpan at him, "Not your dragon name, your given name from your parents."

   "Oh- Oh it's, I mean my name is, Kija. What is yours?" Kija asks flushed.

   I giggle. "The name is, Y/N. Nice meeting you, Kija." I greet giving him a handshake with his normal, human hand.

   "Excuse me." Hak knocks.

   "What? How rude of you to come inside the White Dragon's Castle without permission!" Kija shakily gets up.

   I anime sweat-drop. I did the same thing and yet he said nothing. Maybe it's because I'm a girl?

   "Oh yeah, sorry about that." Hak lazily says waving his hand around in a circular motion.

   "How rude," I yawn getting up, "Well see ya later," I wave jumping out of the window, like a BOSS. More like a stereotypical anime character. Man, I love anime logic. I didn't die I'm so, glad? Happy? Impressed? I don't know man I guess I just feel like a BOSS

🌸🌸🌸

   "Oh they're back," Yun states, "Hmm, it looks like something's gone ugly." He says as flames of rivalry surround the two, Kija and Hak.

   Yona walks closer. "What happened?" She asks completely oblivious of the tension.

   "Princess, he's no good. Let's find another," Hak says pointing a lazy thumb at Kija.

   "It is you who should leave! I can take care of the princess myself!" Kija snaps.

        I start to scoot behind them. I wrap my arms around their shoulders and bring them into a sideways hug. I give them a closed eye smile. "Ladies *cough* I mean gentlemen your both pretty *cough*  I mean attractive. So chill out and let us go party!" With that I drag the blushing duo behind me, our arms linked. Well not before taking the coin pouch out of Hak's shirt and throwing it at a nearby villager.

🌸🌸🌸

    I was half awake when the party actually started. Hak looked bored as he pushed me off of his shoulder. "Who gave you sake?" He asks eyeing me warily making sure I don't puke on him.

   I shrug and lean on Yona instead. "Mw net knes ho," I slur falling asleep on a surprised Yona.

🌸🌸🌸

   I wake up on something fluffy. "So fluffy," I happily sigh snuggling into the unknown person's shoulder.

   "You're awake," Kija says looking over his shoulder with a smile.

   "So kawaii~." I coo falling back asleep.

   Missing Kija's visible red blush and Hak's annoyed twitching 'smile.'