I put the the blunt and put it back in my pocket for later before opening my house door and leading her inside.

I felt weirdly giddy.

I let go of Emma's hand and walked into the kitchen.

There was hardly any food besides some brown bananas and chips. I grabbed the chips and began eating them.

"Daniel?"  She asks awkwardly.

I walked back towards her with the chips still in my hand.

"Yeah, right here," I said with a mouth full of chips.

I was glad she couldn't see the house, I had never noticed before but her house is a lot nicer inside and the furniture matches rather than mine.

Mom is so busy working that she didn't have the time to coordinate the house, not that it was very important to anyways.

I took her hand and brought it to my mouth placing a kiss on it.

She giggled and she pulled her hand away.

"Our mission awaits my lady," I said in the best British accent I could. As I turned to walk I tripped on air and fell to the ground.

Emma laughed.

I laid down on the ground. The cool ground felt good on my warm face.

"Are you okay?"

"What if we live inside a dust speck on a flower?" I asked her back.

My eyelids felt heavy as I struggled to look at Emma through my eyelashes.

"I have no idea what you're talking about. What the heck were you smoking?" She asked in worry.

I couldn't help but laugh. Her worry face was so cute.

"You're really f-freaking p-pretty," I said stuttering slightly.

She blushed.

"I'm so tired," I whined loudly.

"How about you take a nap to sleep off whatever you took?" Em suggested.

"Y-y-youuu're soooo smart," I said sitting up and feeling dizzy.

I tried to walk but bumped into Emma.

I took her hand and dragged her to the couch with me.

I didn't have the energy to try and go up the stairs.

Emma tried to get up but I stopped her.

"Where you go?" I asked tiredly.

"I was gonna call Rebecca to come to pick me up."

"No, stay with me," I demanded as I pulled her closer to me.

"Okay." She agreed with a sigh.

A felt her hands work their way down my legs. I could feel my pants tighten slightly as her hand traveled past my thigh.

Once she got to my feet she pulled my shoe off. Once both my shoes were off she stood up and slipped off her jacket. She paused for a moment as if she was unsure before dropping her jacket to the ground.

I laid down on the couch as I watched her hop around trying to take her shoes off too.

When she hopped she looked like a bunny.

A cute bunny.

Once her shoes were off she sat down on the edge of the couch carefully. I slipped my arm around her and pulled her down on top of me.

I expected her to be heavier but she felt light as she laid on top of me. Her head down was against my chest.

She wrapped her arms around me before sighing.