10.) Kieron

"Bitch

"Bitch." I popped him with the back of my hand in his big ass head. "Haha." He turned and moved his fists in a circle like boxers do. "Oh you want more?" Not saying anything, Jacoby reached out and slapped me. With speed I slapped both sides of his face, he rushed me making me laugh as I lost balance.

Before he got the chance to use his new upper hand, I swiped his leg thus making him fall. He laid there laughing while I got on my knees and snatched my pillow from the bed. "You better not." He laughed, making no attempt to stop me.

"Or what?" I was outta breath as I whacked him repeatedly with the pillow. He managed to snatch it from me and before he could hit me I'd grabbed another pillow and placed it on his face firmly. "Die bitch." I laughed and pushed down harder.

JC's arms moved around trying to find my head, which I moved as far back as my neck allowed me. Still he found it and pressed on my eyeballs. I laughed as I fell to the side of him, he was quick to slap me with the pillow. "Nigga."

"Alright bitch I'm tired." I didn't even retaliate this time, just laid there tryna catch my breath. He got up and kicked me, I punched him in his leg making him grab it. "What I just tell you?"

He laughed and went to sit in one of the gamer chairs. I heard the game cut on but I stayed there trying to recuperate. Or at least until my phone started to ring, making me get up from the possibility it could be Honour. She'd been calling and texting me the past 2 days complaining about pain.

"Baby." She whimpered, her eyes squeezed shut, once the call connected.

"What's wrong mama?" My heart dropped from all the pain that showed on her face. A tear fell down her face. "Honour!" I panicked.

"I'm on the way to the hospital." Her eyes opened, releasing numerous tears. Slowly I sat on the bed, trying to push all negativity from my mind but that wasn't easy.

"Are you going into labor early?"

"I don't know, but the pain has become unbearable so I'm going to meet my doctor there. Do you think you could come out, I really need you right now." Without thinking I nodded.

"Ye-yeah baby." I wiped my nose. "You think y'all gonna be okay?" She was now 6 months so chances for miscarriage were low but still anything could happen. And as hard as I was trying to block them only the worst case scenarios came to my mind.

"I honestly don't know right now." I licked my lips and nodded.

"Talk to JC real quick, I'll be back." I turned to the boy that was like brother to me to see he was already looking at me. His eyes held sadness to them, not making me feel no better. I passed the phone over to him before standing and walking down the hall. "Brylee."

Can't Help MyselfOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara