7.) Honour

"You sure?" I asked, Kieron kissing me nonstop. Most likely to persuade me.

"Yessss."

I sighed and turned to Jacoby who stood with his keys, waiting for the go. I slapped my hand on my thigh, defeated. "Okay fine."

It's been a few days since we'd had sex and he claims he's about to lose his mind. I mean I wanted to do it again too but we haven't had the house to ourselves since that day. I don't do quiet, boring sex so we'd definitely need the privacy so I have definitely been holding out on him. But what Kieron wanted to do right now was outrageously dangerous.

The plan was for he and JC to leave together, and for me to go to the bathroom as if I were gonna shower. Kie would swing back around and come in the bathroom with me. From there we'd have sex. All the while, Brylee was led to believe Kie and JC were gone and we were the only two in the house.

I was nervous to do this because we could be caught. But then again, people tend to miss what goes on right underneath their own noses. Besides, I already agreed and Jacoby walked out of the room. No turning back.

Kieron grabbed my hand, "Just relax."

"Just go." I pulled my hand back, running my fingers through my hair. He left out behind JC and I waited a second to calm myself. Then I went and gathered clothes and went to the bathroom and shut the door. I sat on the toilet for a minute, trying to calm my nerves. Once I was calm I pulled the curtain close and started the shower, and like clockwork there was a tapping on the window.

I crossed the bathroom and unlocked the window then pulled it up, then stepped back as Kie came through. "You sexy when you nervous." I smiled like an idiot and shoved his shoulder. Kieron smiled back at me and pulled me closer by my shirt. He placed a simple kiss on my lips before removing my shirt. Then he removed my pants and gently tapped my bottom. "Hurry up and get in there."

I nodded and finished taking off my clothes then got in the shower after starting some music. Since I was too short to touch the shower head I just twirled in the water and let it hit every nook and cranny of my body. Not too long after Kie got in and stood directly under the falling water.

Wasting not a second he hooked his arm around my lower back and kissed me. As I kissed him back I took hold of him and slowly rubbed him, noting that he kissed me more aggressively. He roughly grabbed my ass, holding it in his hands, which led to a moan coming out my throat. My grip on Kie turned firm as I tugged on his sex, he groaned and tongued me down in response.

Suddenly, he pulled away from me and turned me around. I bit my lip in anticipation. Kieron's legs brushed mine as he bent some before his dick pushed it's way into me. I moaned out long and low, my hand going up instinctively to hold his neck. I wound up standing on the tips of my toes while he ground into me, holding my hips tightly. He too cursed lowly from the pleasure we brought one another.

After struggling to be tall so I could enjoy him, my legs started to burn a few minutes later and I couldn't do it. "My legs hurt." He stroked me a few more times before turning me around. I watched him lift my leg and place it on the soap holder before squating some and reentering me. "Ohh." I moaned in pleasure, wrapping my arms around him.

Kie kissed me and I kissed him right back, my hands roaming his back as he penetrated my love box. He pulled away and stared in my eyes as water fell down his face, turning me on. He looked so sexy and rugged, not mentioning that dark look in his eyes. I was taken away from my thoughts when he lifted my other leg and gradually lifted me into the air.

Kie then turned and put my back against the wall all while hammering me. "Oh my Goddddd." My jaw clenched.

He kissed my firm jaw multiple times with those soft lips of his. "So sexy." Kie kissed on my neck, all the while never stopping his strokes. "I love you." He tightened his arm around my waist.