1.) Honour (Ahner)

"A bitch is really fine, man

"A bitch is really fine, man." I commented as I looked in the mirror, my best friend Brylee laughing. I looked over at her, "What? I am."

"I said nothing, only laughed." She continued in her driving. I rested the back of my head on the seat and flipped the mirror back up. I looked out the window as we bypassed unfamiliar buildings, headed to LeeLee's place in what seemed like a very nice neighborhood.

Brylee and myself have been friends since I was 16, and she was 15. We'd met on Instagram and developed a very deep relationship. We didn't meet in person until LeeLee graduated 3 years later and that was the biggest milestone in our relationship.

I am an only child unlike LeeLee, but she doesn't find a problem in claiming me as her older sister. She's my baby and I'll always look at her as my younger sister. 

"I woulda been came and visited if you told me y'all was living like this." I motioned to the nice sized houses. It'd been a good 7 months since I last seen my best friend and she'd been living here the past 5 months. Brylee laughed, turning into the driveway of a pretty ass house.

"Girl please

"Girl please." Brylee begun, reaching up and pressing a button, the garage door opening. "Your spoiled ass wouldn't leave your Daddy's house even if he paid you all the money in the world."

I pointed at her, "This is true. I miss my old man already." I pouted before getting out of the car, having to pull my jeggings up higher on my waist. "But I missed you more so I had to come see you." Best friend placed her hand over her heart and acted as if she were crying. "Bitch quit." I giggled as I pulled my one large suitcase and then my medium one from the trunk.

"Just know these 3 months bouta be hella lit." That they are my good friend..that they are. Brylee led us inside, rolling one of my suitcases behind her. "Kieron, you here?" She called out, I absentmindedly looked around her house. It was just as beautiful inside as it was out.

"Yeah, and Jacoby back here too!"

"Wife, here I come!" Another voice, that was hella deep, called out as there was paced running footsteps. From the hall came a very tall, young and handsome chocolate man who wore the prettiest smile on his face.