12.) Kieron

"Please tell me you saw that

"Please tell me you saw that." I stopped rubbing Anahi's head to look at Honour. The tears that were seeping from her eyes informed me she indeed had saw. Our daughter was a week and a half old, we've been back home a couple of days now. Aside from the late nights and having to get up in the early morning hours, we were as happy as could be. With my birthday rolling back around next month, me graduating a few weeks after and the birth of our child, things were finally starting to look up for us.

We didn't have to sneak around. The fear of Nunu going to jail was long erased from our consciences. Alongside all that, my sister Brylee didn't come raining down on our parade anymore. She stayed away and she stayed quiet, leaving us to live happily ever after.

"She's so beautiful." Honour gazed down at her, wrapping her arms around me. I placed my arm around her and planted a kiss on her forehead. "Thank you, Kieron."

My eyebrows knitted together, I looked down at her questioningly. "For?" I followed her gaze, which landed on Anahi.

"For her." She turned and wrapped her arms around my torso, now standing in front of me. I looked down at her , licking my lips as I took in her beauty. These next few weeks couldn't go by fast enough, the way she was looking right now had me wanting to take her right then and there. "Thank you."

Honour's hands raised up and cupped my face, pulling my head down so she could kiss me on the lips. Wrapping my arm around her strongly, I pulled her into my tightly as I kissed her back. Her small and soft hands rubbed my face briefly before her arms wrapped around my neck. My hands made their way to her plump behind, I smacked it resulting in her biting my lip from the arousal it brought her.

I repeatedly smacked and grabbed her ass in my hands, she moaned each time only turning me on as well. Scooping her from her feet, I left my daughter's room and went to our own. This was about to be the best non-sex I ever had. Gently laying baby on her back, I then climbed over her and pinned her arms above her head. Leaning down I continued kissing her sensually with tongue and lip biting.

I sucked her tongue, I licked her plump lips, and I even wiggled my tongue in her mouth like I would if I were eating her pussy. Honour enjoyed my affection, wrapping her legs around me pulling my body as close to her as she possibly could. As hard as my dick was right now, I'm sure she could feel it through her clothes and her lady tool I liked to call it.

"Kieron." She pushed me back by my neck, struggling to catch her breath. "You know–"

"Exactly. So relax." I kissed Honour, who nodded and breathed through her nose as she relaxed. Crawling over her and somewhat straddling her waist, I pulled the ties to her robe until it opened. My eyes gazed upon the beauty that is my Honour, with her sexy smooth skin. They roamed her body, I had to push her robe off to view more of her. My fingertips grazed her skin while my eyes traveled up to her voluptuous breasts. I subconsciously licked my lips.