8.) Kieron

I stood against the wall with my arms crossed, staring at a distressed Honour. She had her head in her hands as she looked down at her lap, the pregnancy test that sat on her thighs. She'd occasionally tangle her fingers in her new short and temporary do and scream from her throat.

"Baby." I called out to her for probably the thirtieth time, still no response. Pushing myself off the wall and releasing a breath I approached her. I squatted before her, holding the outside of her thighs. My hands rubbed up and down her legs to get her attention but she wasn't looking away from the stick.

"Kieron I'm pregnant." Tears built in her eyes, making my heart thump. I didn't like when she cried. "I'm really pregnant." Finally she looked away– She closed her eyes tightly.

I smiled, "That's what happens when you don't use condoms and rely on birth control." I attempted to get her to laugh.

It's been 2 whole months, now mid June, and we haven't done not a thing since that day in the hotel room. As we vowed we wouldn't. But that still didn't exempt us from the previous times we did everything. Especially not the last time, which is what I'm almost certain is the night she got pregnant.

"How are we gonna tell Brylee? What if she tells the police?" Tears rapidly fell from her eyes. I rubbed her arms to attempt and calm her down but she wasn't having it. "I don't wanna go to jail Kie, I love you and already I love this baby but I'm not going to give up my freedom for this."

Not gonna cap, her words hurt my feelings. Not that I wanted her to do that, but damn. Either way I know she's panicking and I was gonna keep trying to get her calm. "I know if you don't stop stressing with my baby girl in there I'ma knock you silly." I kissed her pudgy stomach, she rubbed her hand down my head.

"You can't ever be serious." Honor continued to fidget in my hair.

I smiled at her, "I can too. But stop stressing yourself for real. The most Brylee gonna do is be mad, and she'll get over it because she's gonna be an aunt." She giggled and sniffed, wiping her face with the back of her hand. "It's about time we tell her anyway, I'm done hiding. Fuck that."

"You're right, I'm just scared."

"Everyone has to face their fears eventually." I stood up straight and held my hand out to her, she grabbed it but didn't stand. "Let's go conquer yours sexy mama." Honour stood up and looked at me. Simultaneously we leaned in–more like I leaned down and she stood on the tips of her toes–and kissed one another. Now being that it's been as long as it has I'm ready to devour her and take her right here.

"Mmm." She moaned while I repeatedly kissed her lips with loud noises. Honour laughed and held my head. "This is what got us into trouble, cut it out." I stood up and smiled, she shook her head in laughter while walking out of the bathroom.

To our luck, LeeLee was coming in the door. She'd been out on a Walmart run. "Brylee can we talk to you?"

"Mhm." She smiled and went to put her bags on the table along with her keys. "What's up?" Honour walked up to LeeLee and hugged her tightly. At first my sister stood there looking confused, but she slowly hugged Honour back.

"Brylee Tanika Prince, you know I love you and I'd never intentionally hurt you." She was crying. "I swear I wasn't trying to hurt you."

Brylee rubbed Honour's back, shushing her. "Baby stop crying, what happened?" She looked at me and mouthed what the hell.

"Me and Kieron have been sneaking around for 8 months now, and I love him I really do–"

"I know."

"–And he loves me and..." She pulled back and looked at my sister. I too looked at her in confusion. "You know?"

"Yeah I know, Honour."