2.) Kieron (Keerin)

I absentmindedly looked around my dimly lit room, noticing that JC was up and eating something that smelled good as hell

I absentmindedly looked around my dimly lit room, noticing that JC was up and eating something that smelled good as hell. "What that is? Who cooked?"

He looked at me then bit a piece of sausage. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. "My Wife put it down." He smacked on the food, making me want to knock the shit from his mouth. "She made waffles, eggs, sausages and bacon, and those cinnamon rolls."

"Why you ain't wake me up?" I moved the blanket off me and stood up to stretch.

"Nigga I tried, Brylee tried, and Wife tried. You told all us to leave you alone." I smacked my lips as I walked passed him.

"I don't remember that." I mumbled, walking out of my room and to the kitchen. Both my sister and Nunu were at the table eating when I came in.

My sister looked up at me, "Well good morning, mean ass." Honour laughed as she sipped what looked to be orange juice. I chuckled and proceeded to the kitchen.

"Kie, your plate's in the microwave." She softly told me, and I nodded and went to get it.

"Baby I gotta go." I looked back to see Gunnar coming down the hall, then turned back around to the microwave. "I'll call you later." I grabbed my now heated plate from the microwave and a fork then proceeded back to my room.

"So, tell me." JC started, smacking again, when I walked in the room. Currently two seconds from knocking his shit. "Why you ain't tell me yo sister best friend was so fine. I got her Instagram and oooh boy!" He shook his head while scrolling on his phone. "'Specially in this picture right here."

"Nigga that picture look hella old

"Nigga that picture look hella old." I commented, looking up at his face.

"My mans, that's beside the point. Look at her." I shook my head and rested my back on the headboard, my plate in my lap. The second I finished my food, is when Brylee came in and knocked on the door. "Oh it's you." Jacoby waved his hand at her and continued to play pool on his phone.