13.) Honour

🍃

🍃

"I think she looks more like you." Kieron said, examining Anahi.

"My parents think so too." I pulled my shirt down before crossing the room, where those two were. Heavily, I plopped on the bed before crawling up to the top. "What do you wanna do today?"

"Jacoby should be here soon, and–if you don't mind–I wanted to go out with him." I shrugged, kinda saddened I'd be here alone. But the other day he'd given me a break, so it was only fair I returned the favor. He'd come back to me anyway, we had the rest of our lives together.

I said, "Of course you can." He nodded, then set our daughter on the bed between the both of us. I looked down at her and twisted my mouth to the side. "I think she looks like you. The nose makes the face and she definitely has your family's nose."

He chuckled, "We'll see who she grows up to look like." I smiled and transferred my attention down to my muffin, planting my finger in her palm and shaking her tiny fist. "Sexy mamaa." He sing songed, I looked up to his camera pointed at me. I smiled and looked back down. "Anahi, hey baby." She squealed and smiled so wide, making him chuckle.

"I'll never get over that smile." I sighed lovingly, just watching her smile at her father. He agreed. There was a knock at the door, which made him jump up and go get it. After a moment, I carefully picked her up and followed behind Kieron.