11.) Honour

After the baby shower, I'ma time jump to right after her giving birth. Just a heads up.

"Ja-cooo-bbbbyyy!" I yelled excitedly as I descended the steps. He whipped around and looked at me with the biggest smile.

"Hey there big girl." He hugged me nice and tight, the love practically oozing off of him. "Kie wasn't lying, you are huge." I laughed and smiled at him lovingly.

"I missed you." He said it back. I smiled and looked around at the small crowd of my female family members. "Where's Sean?"

"You rang?" He came walking up with presents in his arms. "Fat ass." He smiled at me, gazing upon my stomach. I placed my hand over it and turned to the side some.

"It is fat huh? Gotta thank Kieron for that one." I was smacked on my ass. I looked up to see he was coming down the steps.

"Quit showing out." He dapped Jacoby then took the boxes out of Sean's hold. JC walked off with him while Sean held a hand out to me to help me down the steps. I grabbed it, thanking him as I walked down the rest of the steps.

"Now where the food at?" He rubbed his hands together. I laughed and led him to the buffet table Ms. Theresa had set up. We then departure to the backyard where everyone else was and took a seat at a free table.

There was music playing, purple and pink balloons in the air and people mingling. Aside from my father, Kieron, Jacoby and Sean there were all women here. At least fifteen of them. They ranged from actual cousins and aunts to women who were like cousins and aunts. Everyone here adored me and were happy for me and I couldn't have been happier.

Seeing as though my friendship with Brylee is broken and non-repairable, I'm glad to be surrounded by so much love. I'm sad about our broken friendship, true enough. But she's too disrespectful and if my father taught me anything it was to not let people disrespect you or the people that you care about.

"Honour! Honour! Honour!" I looked up to see my mother running at me full speed. I screamed and jumped up, running to embrace her. "Oh God I've missed you." We held each other tightly, swaying from side to side.

"I miss you too, mom. I'm so glad you came." We talked and caught up some before I saw something from the corner of my eye. Kieron was leading his mother over to me who wore the biggest smile. "I'll be right back." Walking over to the two of them, I smiled once I was in front of her.

"Look at you." Her hand covered her mouth as tears formed at her waterline. Being an emotional mess myself, my eyes grew misty. "I'm so happy for the two of you." His parents were the only two who'd known about our relations throughout the entirety of it. Kieron felt as though in case Brylee found out and put him out, he wouldn't have to explain last minute. He knew his mother would understand as long as she wasn't last to know.

So before any feelings developed, he told his mother. Don't get me wrong, she didn't approve at first of course. He was 16 and I was 21. But we weren't doing anything and I promised her we wouldn't do anything until he'd turned 17... Which I kinda didn't do come to think of it. But by the time I got pregnant he was indeed 17, so anything before was confidential. Plus she didn't ask and I didn't offer the info.

Kieron excused himself from the two of us. "Thanks Mrs. Prince." She gently smacked my hand.

"How many times I gotta tell you to call me Jayleen?" She referred to her first name. "I actually like you, so there's no need to be so formal dear." I nodded. We exchanged a few more words before I had to sit because I'd been standing for too long. We went back to the table my mother and aunt were sitting talking.