~Chapter 1~

Genevieve's POV

My eyes flutter open, taking in the light that was casting through the window of the room a ray of . I groan tirelessly and look over at the red bolded numbers on my alarm clock.

9:32am

I sigh heavily and cover myself further in my duvet. The warmness of my heavy blanket made me not want to get up but stay here forever. As I feel my slumber approach me again I widen my eyes in realization and the warmness fades when I realised the date.

" Michael, wake up today's the day!" I practically scream out in excitement.

Michael only stirred as I touched him,"Just one more minute Gene." he mumbles into the fluffy white pillow.

I excitedly stood up too fast from the bed making me a little dizzy. I sat back down on the edge slipping on my fuzzy slippers.

I look over at Michael one more time before closing the door. I make my way down the long flight of stairs into the kitchen.

I scanned the large pantry to cook some breakfast for us "what should I make?" I muttered to myself. I spotted a box of pancake mix and stand on my tiptoes reaching for it.

I took all the ingredients out of the fridge and began mixing everything into a bowl. I searched for a rag since I always happen to make a mess while making pancakes.

A little while later as I finished the last pancake I felt a pair of large hands wrap around my waist and a mop of curls rest on my shoulder.

" Hey" I said turning around to meet his eyes.

"Good morning, something smells good." Michael mumbles against my neck before giving lt light kisses.

I let out a small giggle as it tickled me from his light stumble he had growing in. I handed him his plate before he got any friskier. He smirked then bit his lip taking the plate and going to the table.

I placed the last pancake on my plate before sitting down beside him.

"Mmmmm this taste so good." he says with his mouth full, following with a moan.

"Good thing I told the chef to take a day off."

I grinned and looked at him lovingly.

I couldn't believe our engagement party was today, I was really excited; 2 more months and we would be a married couple. I was more than ready to spend the rest of my life with him.

Dating and getting engaged to someone with his status is crazy everyone assumes your a gold digger or either a groupie so we've been keeping our relationship on the low to avoid scandals. The last thing we need was a crazy scandal that would be bad for both of our reputations.

Nobody knows I'm Michael Jackson's girlfriend/fiancé besides family and good friends. If the press sees us out in public they assume we're just high school friends.

Michael sometimes wants to show me off and our relationship to the world but he respects the privacy of our relationship and wants a normal relationship. We planned telling the press after our first child, if we aren't exposed yet.

After finishing, eating and joking around for a bit I felt a feeling of rush go through me and I quickly run to the bathroom.

I ran towards the toilet and throw up," Genevieve!....are you okay?" He said panicking as he runs inside the bathroom and patted my back.