23: Decision and another truth

[HAYEON POV]

After I had fallen for a week, finally I chose to get up. I already thinking about it, and I realized that crying and regretting will not change anything. I need to stop making my parents worried, I can't be like this. This is not me, I'm not weak.

If he wanted it, I will.

But before it, I'll fulfill my promise first.

I'll try to protect him, after that I will try erase all of my feelings.

He's right, I shouldn't fall for him.

I'll save you, Ten Chittaphon. Because my promise is keep you alive, not the time that I should save you.

Today is Sunday, I want to go out to refresh my mind. I was about to call Taeyong, but I remembered that all this time he spent his time in my side, I'm sure that he didn't have time for himself.

No, don't bother his day off. He needs to rest too.

I texted Taeyong to not come to my house and just have rest for himself, I told him if I felt a lot better because of him and I thanked him.

Yeah, my father know about Taeyong that often visited our house, but I don't find him upset or something. Maybe because he knew that I need a friend, even thoughI knew he was a bit annoyed because he was like "A thousand students that I have but why must him?" but he still accept him.

And my father ever said that Taeyong's grade is slowly going up nowadays and he rarely saw him making troubles anymore. I'm glad to hear that.

Back to reality, I checked the contacts list in my phone. And my eyes immediately spotted a name. The name of someone who I need.

Even though I already have Taeyong who always understand me, but he's a guy, he couldn't understand a girl better than the girls.

I decided to call her.

"Seulgi, do you mind if I want to go out with you?"

***

"Eat a lot, okay?"

We ended up here, in a restaurant. Actually I want to go to the place that can entertain me, but she refused it quickly and brought me here.

"Seulgi, I already ate one portion of jajangmyun. Why did you order it again?"

"Yah, you are a freaking thin right now, like a human paper. I don't want people to see me fat walking beside you so you need to gain your weight first! Stop talking and just eat it," She quickly said.

I just smiled, even she forced me when my mother never do it.

"You are also skinny, Seulgi." I muttered.

"But I'm healthy, not like you." Gosh, she always can heard it even though I said it slowly, almost like a whisper.

After I finished two portions of jajangmyun, I told Seulgi to stop because she would order it again. It made me feel really full. I never eat it in a big portion, and Seulgi made me to experienced it.

"It was great!" Seulgi said cheerfully as we walked out from the restaurant.

"I'm glad that I called you to accompany me hang out, Seulgi." I smiled at her.

"Me too, I'm glad that I saw you smiling right now." She gently patted my back.

We was about to enter an accessories shop because Seulgi wanted to go there, but my eyes accidentally saw someone that familiar. She was about to crossing the road.