9: The stubborn Ten

I just sat quietly while he was busy with his phone. We already in his car and he's currently driving now.

"Yah, don't play your phone when you are driving. That's dangerous," I said. He just chuckled and turn off his phone.

The sky was getting dark, cloudy. It looks like it will rain soon.

Rain..

He laid down on the street, under the rain. Without breathing..

No, Hayeon. Don't think about it, he will be fine.

I don't want him to be die. I really don't want it.

"Yah," I just realized that Ten called me.

"W-what?"

"Why are you so quiet? You even look a bit pale, are you sick?" He asked.

"No, I'm fine." I slightly smiled to him, proving that I'm fine.

"Okay,"

Lim Hayeon, just think that he will be fine. Whatever happens, he will be fine.

"Anyways, I don't expect that you are a ballerina." He opened his mouth.

"You must be think that I'm just a nerd daughter of a killer teacher in the school, right?"

"Of course,"

"No, I already joined ballet since I was really young. Around three years old, maybe?"

"Wow," He said. "So, you are a dancer.. just same with me. I think we are match to each other,"

"Sorry?"

He just chuckled.

Shortly after, we arrived at the ballet studio. It was drizzling. I was about to go out from the car but Ten grabbed my hand again, I looked at him. He putting on his jacket to me, and I slightly blushed.. of course.

A bully like Ten Chittaphon being sweet to me. Weird.

But can't deny if I kinda like it.

"Let's go," He said.

"What?"

"What?"

We looked at each other in confuse.

"What are you doing?" I asked him.

"Accompany you, of course. What's more?" He replied.

"Are you kidding me? Just go home, Ten." I said.

"No, I want to see you dance."

"But I don't want to see you."

"You are so mean," He pursed his lips.

What the..

How could a bully like him looks so cute? I really want to squeeze him. Jinjja.

Ugh, why did I start to say something nonsense about him?

"I said go home, Ten."

"No, I want to accompany you."

The reason that I don't want him to accompany me is because I feel embarrassed if he watch me dance, you know.. I would dance awkwardly because of him.

"Just let me, Kim Hayeon." He forced me.

"My surname is Lim, stupid." I said quickly.

"Whatever, the point is just let me!"

I sighed, "Fine."

There will be no ending if I keep arguing with him.

I came out of the car first and ran straight to the lobby of the studio, Ten followed me from behind. When we arrived at the lobby, I saw his uniform was a bit wet.. so does his hair.