18: Beautiful night

[HAYEON POV]

I feel a bit nervous, and I'm a bit afraid that I will lose my concentration because of the dream. Indeed, the dream didn't come again, my last dream about Ten is when I was with him in the ballet studio. but, it still circling around my head and made me feel always worried and scared.

Today is the performance day, I'm currently in backstage now, getting my face make up.

I tried to breath in and exhale slowly.

"Your make up is done, you look so pretty." The make up artist said to me.

"Kamsahamnida," I just flashed a little smile while slightly bowed.

After that, the make up artist went out from the room because she need to go to toilet and I was alone here. I looked at my reflection in the mirror, it became difficult for me because all of my thoughts kept disturbing me.

Suddenly, someone opened the door slowly. And, he showed up himself. I was a bit surprised to see Ten standing in front of me now.

"Ten? What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I want to support you of course, you came to my survival last time, so I need to do this to.. repay you perhaps?" He replied with a smile.

Can't deny, his smile made me calm down a bit.

"But, how could you get in?" I asked again, since not everyone can get into the backstage.

"Simple, but I don't mean to be arrogant. I paid everyone who was trying to stop me,"

Gosh, he doesn't change at all. No one can stop him.

"Here," He gave me a bouquet of red roses. Oh, I just realized that he brought it, even I just realized that he even wore a black suit too.

Why did I feel like he was going to engange me? Funny enough.

"For who?" I asked.

"Stupid," He immediately flicked my forehead. "Who else? I came here for you, of coure that's for you."

Aw, this is successfully made me fluttered.

"Seems like you love to flick me," I said while stroking my forehead.

"Not just to flick you, but everything about you." He said.

What did he just say? I cannot think clearly about it. Can he repeat it again?

"I like to see you blushing," He added.

I rolled my eyes, that was almost romantic but he said it just because he wanted to see me blushing? So he just teased me?

"Thank you for the roses," I said in monotone.

"Your tone is describing if you don't like it," He quickly commented.

"I like it, I just don't like you." I mumbled. But seems like he can still hear it.

"You are so beautiful tonight," He praised me in sudden.

I rolled my eyes, "Is that your another way to make me blush?"

"I said it honestly, stupid." He said a bit annoyed. "You are the first person that I praise, you should proud of yourself."

What an unromantic praise.

"Yah," He called me. I just turned my head over him a bit.

He took out a small black box from the pocket behind his suit, and he opened it.