8: Having lunch with Prince Thailand

Sometimes I really want to rebel, but I'm just a weak person. I don't have anything, I simply bum without my parents. Geez, how could I think that I want to rebel them? Today, my father was teaching. He kept watching me, and Ten of course. I don't know what Ten is doing now, and I should pretend like I don't care.

Until..

Someone threw a paper plane and it hits my head right away. I saw the paper plane that fell on the floor, and took a glance behind me. I could see Ten winked at me. He must be the one who threw the paper plane. Geez..

Before I take the paper plane, I glanced at my father. Fortunately he is currently focus to his laptop. I immediately took it and acted like nothing happened.

I opened it under my desk slowly while keep glancing at my father.

You must protect me from today. It means you must be always in my side.

I sighed heavily, what should I do?

After the dismissal, I was about to leave the class but I bumped into someone. I could see his face, it was Moon Taeil.

"Hayeon-ah, let's go." He said with a smile. I just frowned.

"Where are you going?" Someone came out from the class. I knew the voice, it must be Dad.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Mr. Lim. Hayeon and me will go to the library today, Hayeon asked me to teach her about science. May I bring her with me?" Taeil said politely.

"But, yesterday.."

"Yesterday we learned about history, and today she asked me to teach her about science." Taeil said quickly.

"Okay then, but.. Hayeon you have.."

"Yes, Dad. I will not forget about it, I'll ask Taeil sunbae to drive me to the ballet studio after we study. I already bring my leotard with me," I quickly said with a smile.

Dad sighed, "Fine, I'll trust you. Be careful,"

Taeil and me bowed to my father and left him, Taeil brought me to the library. But not exactly to the library, when we arrived in front of the library, Taeil make sure that my father didn't spy us.

"Ten wanted to talk with you, he already waiting you in his car." Said Taeil.

"What? So it was his plan?" I said. "I cannot, if my dad see me with him.. I will.."

"Just go," He quickly said.

I couldn't do anything except meet him. Ten, in his car which was in the parking. I saw his car and go straight into it before anyone sees.

"Long time no see," Ten welcomed me with a smile.

"Ten, I know that I have to protect you but I cannot stay in your side everytime." I said.

"Why?" He stupidly asked.

"You know the answer already, Mr. High IQ." I replied.

"So, your father already found out that we spent the time on the beach yesterday?" He asked again.

"No, but he already suspicious. And, here.." I took out his hoodie and beanie and gave them to him.

"Thank you for that. Now I have to go, Ten." I was about to open the door but the door is automatically locked. I looked at him disbelief and he just crossed his arms and looked at me.

"Let's have lunch together, at least." He said.

I sighed, "Fine."

***

Ten brought me to a Thai restaurant, I guess he often visit this place. He gave me the menu but since I never visit this place, I refused it and just let him to pick the food for us. The waiter left us after Ten ordered the food.

"Miss your hometown, huh?" I said.

"Not at all, I visited my grandma in Thailand every month."

"What a rich boy," I mumbled.

"Hey, tonight I will have a dance battle. You must come with me, I'll pick you up at 1AM." He said without look at me, he was busy scrolling his phone screen.

"Mwo?!" I said quickly. "I can't go out from my house in the night, moreover midnight. Don't be silly,"

"No, I don't accept any reason. Tomorrow is Sunday afterall, no school on sunday. Whatever happens, you must come with me."

"I said I cannot, Ten."

"Yes, you can."

"No,"

"Yes,"

"You are crazy,"

"You are the one who made me crazy,"

"Excuse me?"

He chuckled while turning off his phone. I just frowned.

"What?" He asked after noticed my expression.

"Nothing," I replied briefly.

Shortly after, our foods arrived. The foods look so delicious, I just eat them without look at Ten because I was so hungry. I didn't eat last night because Dad didn't allow me to eat the dinner.

"I really like girls who eat well," He suddenly said.

I stopped and looked at him, "Sorry?"

"Nothing," He replied briefly, imitated my word earlier.

After that, we finished our meal in silence. Thai food is really delicious, can't deny. Besides, I noticed that Ten kept watching me, I found a little smile on his face that made my slightly blushed. We came out of the restaurant, my stomach felt so full.

"You ate a lot," He praised me with clapping his hand.

"Thank you for the meal, Prince Thailand. I have to go now, bye!" I was about to leave but he grabbed my hand quickly, I just frowned because of his act.

"Where are you going? I'll take you home,"

"No, Ten. I had a schedule of ballet today, I have to go before I late. Let go of my hand,"

"Then, I'll drive you. Let's go."

Always forced, typical Ten Chittaphon.

***

A/N:

Short chapter?

If you feel like it was too short, just comment! I will write and update the next chaper for you ^^

It's a rare chance, since it's sunday I can write more for you all today lol

Besides comment, please give me votes too!

Thank you~

Staxox