12: Everything is okay

[Normal POV]

"Thank you for listen to me," Hayeon said.

They all are currently in Hayeon's room. Yes, they couldn't go anywhere because Hayeon couldn't predict which the exactly street that they would be in an accident. And the only way is.. they stay in her house until the sun come up. She saw the accident is in the dawn so they would save if they leave in the morning.

"Thank you for save our life," Seulgi hugged her.

Ten already told them about her condition, which was she could see another person's future. They couldn't believe it in the first but Taeyong opened his mouth, told them about his accident in the school. Told them that Hayeon predicted it and managed to save his life in the right time.

"How if your father find us here?" Doyoung was a bit worried.

"If you keep quiet, he wouldn't. It's okay, you can go sleep if you want. I'll keep you guys stay safe from my father." Hayeon tried to comfort them.

Shortly after, everyone fell asleep. Seulgi slept on Hayeon's bed while Ten, Taeyong, Jaehyun, and Doyoung slept on the soft carpet. Hayeon was fall asleep in the position of sitting on the chair right behind the door. She already locked the door and she wanted to keep stay awake but she couldn't do it.

"Hayeon, open the door please." Hayeon immediately woke up when she heard her mom's voice. She opened the door a little bit and just showed her tired face.

"Yes, mom?" She asked.

"Oh god, you look really tired. What are you doing last night?" Her mom asked back.

"Study, like what Dad wants." Hayeon forced a smile.

"Poor my daughter, let me hug you.."

"No, mom. Not this time, I want to sleep more. Please.."

"Fine, I'm here just want to tell you that your father and me will visit grandma in Busan. We want you to join us actually but you seem really tired. So, just stay at home, I'll prepare your breakfast."

"But, what if Dad.."

"No, he will not angry. It's okay, honey. Just rest," Her mom smiled at her.

"Thank you," She smiled back.

Hayeon closed the door and sighed in relief, Ten and the others also do the same thing.

"You guys save now, you can leave after my parents. Or maybe you want to have breakfast first?" Said Hayeon.

"Breakfast sounds good, I'm hungry." Seulgi said quickly. Jaehyun and Ten nodded in agree.

After Hayeon's parents leave, Hayeon get out from her room with Seulgi. Seulgi wanted to help Hayeon to make breakfast for them. The boys stayed at Hayeon's room until the breakfast is ready.

Hayeon saw a plate of sandwich on the dining table.

"Ah, you have sandwich?" Seulgi took the sandwich and immediately eat it.

"Mianhae, I always hungry and I need to eat everytime. If I didn't do it, I'll die." Seulgi explained while chewing the sandwich.

"It's okay, I don't really like bread afterall." Hayeon flashes a smile.

Hayeon opened the refrigerator, she took out some ingredients.

"What are you going to cook?" Seulgi asked.

"I'm good at making stew, tofu stew especially. I'll make kimchi fried rice, too." Hayeon prepare everything.

"Wow, I'm sure you would be a good wife in the future." Seulgi praised her while Hayeon just smiled shyly.