7: Troubles

"Yah!"

I tried to catch after him but he ran faster than me.

"Ten Chittaphon, you better give up before I manage to catch you and throw you into the sea!" I shouted.

I could see he was laughing and that was making me more annoyed.

"You are slower than a snail, how can you catch me?"

I kept running as fast as I can, but seems like I could never catch after him.

"Catch me, babe. After that, you can kiss me thousand times, I'm all yours." He teased.

"Instead of kiss you, I prefer to kill you, paboyah!"

"But, I prefer you to marry me." He was smiling cheerfully. An annoying pabo who likes to teased me.

He's really insane, he just cried earlier and now he's like a happy kid.

I got an idea, I suddenly pretend that I was in pain and held my stomach.

"T-ten.." I called his name while acting. "It h-hurts.."

I glanced at him who was running towards me with his worried face, oh that's funny. I tried to not laugh and kept acting until he is close enough with me. When he was closer to me, I suddenly catch him but he startled and fell down while holding my hand. So, we fell down together.

And you know what, we are all wet.

Ten is really the most stupid person alive.

"Yah! So, you just pretended?" He annoyed.

He thought that he's the one who annoyed here?

"Why did you pull me? I'm wet because of you! You are really sucks, Ten." I pushed him.

"Yah! This is your fault!"

"Of course all of this is because of you!"

Suddenly, my phone rang. I was shock because I forgot that my phone was still in my pocket which was already wet. I took it off and gladly my phone is still active.

The next problem is.. my dad calling me right now.

I bit my lower lip, what should I do now?

I was forced to reject his call, there was no other choice. I immediately turn off my phone so he couldn't call me again. I turned over Ten who was looking at me.

"I guess that's your father, right?" He said with his arms crossed.

"I have to go home now, Ten." I said a bit worried.

"With your wet uniform?" He asked quickly.

Great, I just got another problem. My uniform is all wet, even my hair. There was a bit sand on my hair, and I don't have any idea to get rid of it and dry my uniform in quick time.

"Aigoo, what should I do?" I mumbled, really worried. I don't know but I couldn't think clearly.

"Just be honest to your dad, tell him that you were having fun with me on the beach." He said calmly.

"And I would be locked in my room for a long time, and I wouldn't save you. Is that what you want?" I quickly said.

Ugh, I feel like I want to flick his forehead hard. How could he say something like that easily? Even with that calm expression?

"Okay, let's find another idea. But first, we need to go back to my car."

***

After thinking hard, Ten got a good idea to save me from my dad. He lent me his hoodie and beanie to cover my wet uniform and my wet hair of course. He took me home safely, he even told me an idea and it seemed like it was pretty good to save me from my father. I went out from his car and went straight into the house.

"I'm home." I said, nervously.

Exactly like what I was thinking, I saw my parents were already waiting for me in the living room. I'm a bit nervous but I acted like there was nothing happened.

God, please protect me.

"Where have you been, Lim Hayeon?" Dad asked coldly.

"I'm so sorry that I didn't tell you, I really forgot. I've been doing my assignments at the library and I lost track of time." I replied.

"Lie!" Dad quickly said. "Your classmate told me that Ten Chittaphon dragged you to somewhere."

"Honey, we should listen to her first." My mom tried to comfort him.

"No, Juhyeon! She has been friends with a bad boy in the school. I couldn't let her!"

"Dad, please don't be overacted. You know that I hate the trouble makers in the school and always avoid them. Yes, that was true. Ten dragged me to somewhere after school but I kicked him and I ran away from him. I don't like him because he always disturb me. I never be friends with him, and I really did my assignment in the library with Moon Taeil. He helped me to do it and he lent me his hoodie and his beanie because the weather was getting cold. Is it clear?" I explained.

"Moon Taeil?" My dad mumbled.

Yes, Moon Taeil is my senior and he's a really good student in the school. Ten said that Taeil is his dance partner in their dance club so he will contact him to help me if my dad don't believe me. Yeah, fortunately.

"You don't lie, right?" He asked unsurely.

"Enough, yeobo. She already explained it all and you still didn't believe her? She is your own daughter, yeobo. Stop cornered her," My mom said.

God, I really love my mom even sometimes she acted like my dad. I always a bit annoyed because they always scolded me at my small mistakes. I always felt like I was born just for become their robot. But, I couldn't do anything except love both of them. At least, I know that they always did that because they want the best for me.

"Fine, but you cannot avoid your punishment, go to your room now."

Ugh, this is my first time to lie. Even to my own parents.

I will surely regret it.

I'm sorry, dad. I couldn't be honest to you because..

Because I'm tired..

Tired for being your robot.

***

Hi, again? lol

So, this is the next chapter that I promised.

Ten was on MAMA yesterday but I was a bit disappointed because NCT U didn't perform The 7th Sense, NCT 127 performed, and the all unit of NCT just perform Black on Black (perhaps?) and Ten just got a little screen time:(

I'm so saaaaaddddd! I really miss him! Whyyyy?

And, get well soon for my baby Jaemin:(((

Please kindly give me votes and do comments!

Thank you~

Staxox