19: Unpredictable confession

I opened my eyes slowly.

Did I fall asleep?

Wait, this place again.. Am I dreaming now?

"T-ten.." I said as I rose up.

"Seems like you already forget me, Yeonnie." I heard a voice. A familiar voice.

I looked around, and I saw someone who was standing right behind me.

I widened my eyes as I saw his face.

"Harabeoji.." My eyes felt teary.

"Did you miss me?" He smiled warmly.

I couldn't say anything, I couldn't believe it. After many years, I can see him again.

I nodded, "H-harabeoji.."

"I miss you too, Yeonnie. Finally I can meet you again,"

"H-harabeoji.."

"Hayeon, my little granddaughter, Lim Hayeon. You grew up so well, you are so pretty right now."

I couldn't hold back my tears, I really missed him.

"Sweetheart, I know you are suffering with your dreams all this time. But, because of your dreams, your life is slowly change, I'm really grateful because you looked like happier than before. Mind to tell me who is he?"

I.. I don't get it.

"Your dreams made you close with him," He gave me a hint.

Did he means Ten?

"He's my classmate, and I saw his destiny. I don't know but.. I feel like I don't want to lose him.."

He smiled, "Because you fell in love with him, he's the one who makes you happier and more sad at the same time."

He's right. I'm happy when I'm with Ten, but I'm sad when I remember that he will be gone.

"Honey, sometimes, we will lose people that we love the most. That is the time for them to go, but they will not leave us. They will be in our heart forever, like me in your heart. I always been there, in your heart." He explained. "I was regretting that I wasn't with you in last second of my life, and until here I still regretting it."

"Me, too.." I kept crying quietly.

"So, don't do the same thing, honey. Don't do the same mistake," He hold my hand. "Don't waste the time and ended up with regret."

"I'm sorry.. I'm sorry I wasn't in your side when you wanted me to.." I said.

"It's okay, sweetheart. I'm happy to see you again but seems like it's already the time for me to leave."

"Wait, no.."

He released my hand and slowly away, his shadow began to disappear.

"No, please.. don't leave me.."

He smiled, "Don't forget if people that you love the most are staying in your heart. Forever."

And, he disappeared.

Harabeoji, I really missed you.

***

[NORMAL POV]

Hayeon slowly opened her eyes and she saw the view of night. She realized that she's still in the car with Ten.

"You already wake up?" Ten opened his mouth after realized her little moves. Hayeon immediately looked at him.