21: Stranger appeared

[NORMAL POV]

Hayeon came out from his father's car and bowed herself until his father left her. She sighed and hold the pendant of her necklace for a while, and she walked into the school buildings.

As she walked to the class, her eyes accidentally see someone who disappeared for a few days. He was there, standing facing the window with a blank stare. She didn't realize that she had been looking at him for too long.

"Mrs. Lim," Someone snapped her back to reality.

Hayeon looked at her, "Mrs. Hwang?"

"Please call Ten Chittaphon to come to my office now, I'll wait for him there. Thank you," She said. She was about to leave but Hayeon quickly hold her hand.

"M-mianhamnida," Hayeon just realized that she hold her teacher's hand which was really impolite. "Uhm, mianhaeyo.. ma'am but I think I cannot."

"Hm?" Mrs. Hwang raised her eyebrow. "What's wrong?"

"I'm sorry b-but I can't call him for you, I'm so sorry." She bit her lower lips, felt really guilty.

Hayeon looked at the place where he was standing, but he wasn't there anymore.

"Okay, I'll call him by myself, then." Mrs. Hwang finally said.

"Once again I'm sorry, ma'am." She bowed down herself.

She didn't know why she did it, she just.. not ready to face him.

Days passed, and she was still with the same condition. Being silent and didn't know what to do. Her heart is still in pain, it was hard for her to give a smile to others, it was hard for her to thinking about all the assignment and homework. Everything is hard for her.

Today she is in the cafeteria, eating her lunch without appetite, but with her blank stare. She kept being like that until she heard the sound of broken glass. She looked around and spotted him, Ten.

"Are you blind?" He harshly said.

"M-mianhae, sunbaenim. I don't mean to.."

The girl who was their junior was cut off by Ten's fast move. He poured two glasses of drinks on her head at once, he even dropped the glasses on the floor and let it broke.

"Now, it's fair." He pushed the girl's forehead with her index finger. "Don't forget to clean it, idiot."

Ten left her, his uniform was a bit wet because that girl accidentally bumped into him, but that wasn't the same with the girl. She was all wet, from her hair until her feet. Her friends came to her and tried to comfort her because she was crying in silent, she's scared.

Hayeon already watched it for a few times. Yes, she watched everytime Ten bullying the others lately. Even he punched someone yesterday, and she watched it, even though it was accidentally.

He's back, bullying the others.

Hayeon just sighed, and then she left the cafeteria.

***

"I'll walk you home."

Hayeon flashed a little smile towards him, Taeyong.

"You have another things to do, no need to care about me. I'm fine."

"Are you sure?" He asked unsurely.

She just nodded.

"Be careful, then." He said, but it was obvious that he still worried. "Uhm, Hayeon. If you meet someone you didn't know, please call me immediately. Okay?"