2: Unbelieveable truth

"Ten Chittaphon?" I called him nervously. He turned his head over me.

"Did you just call me?" He looked at me from my head to my toe. I looked around, there's no one here. I think this is the right time to tell him. I catched a deep breath.

"You will die soon," I said, to the point.

He lifted his eyebrow, "Excuse me?"

"I'm sorry, but you will die soon."

He was expressionless but a second later he immediately laughed.

"What do you mean, crazy girl?" He grabbed my wrist tightly with a chuckle.

I tried to pull my hand but he grabbed it tightly, I couldn't do anything. There's no one here, he may do anything to me. Okay, I'm a bit scared now.

"Are you gonna kill me? Did I ever bully you until you want to kill me that much, huh?" He walked closer to me. I stepped back, but not long after I felt my back slightly bumped into the wall. His gaze made me scared. Really.

"No, we never meet before and I'm not threatening you, Ten. I just telling you what I saw," I said nervously.

"You saw what?"

I gulped, "You wouldn't believe it even I tell you,"

"Yes, you know the answer. I knew you just playing around and want to get closer to me. Do you think I'm so stupid? You are just a liar, a crazy girl who thirsty for my attention." He said quickly.

I widened my eyes, "Believe or not, you will die soon."

He chuckled, "Now you threatening me because I know your plan, right? You want to kill me because I just refused you? Do you think i'm scared of you?"

"I'm not that kind of girl, Ten." I quickly let go my hand from his grasp. "And for your information, I can see the other's future. And I just saw yours, believe or not. I don't care if you don't believe it because sooner or later it will comes to you. The death will comes to you,"

I left him, I knew that he wouldn't believe me. Whatever, the important thing is I already told him and I hope the shadows will not come to me again.

Normal POV

Ten wasn't focus to the dance choreography, he kept making so much mistakes. He was pissed off because the girl he met this morning. She told him that he will die soon. He didn't care about it because he didn't believe her but her words keep circling around his brain, making him lost his concentration.

"Shit," Ten mumbled.

"What happened, hyung?" Mark approached him.

"You aren't usually like this," Jaehyun sat beside him.

"Aniya, I'm fine." Ten said quickly.

"No, you aren't fine at all. Look at yourself," Taeyong just drank his water and approached Ten.

"Ugh, fine. I just need a rest, clear?" Ten laid down on the floor.

"Are you sure?" Doyoung asked.

"We don't mind if you tell us what actually happened to you and made you like this, we all know that something is bothering you." Taeil added.

Ten sighed, "I don't know, I just.. I just don't know."

"Hyung, it must be complicated for him. Don't forced him," Mark whispered to Taeyong.

"Okay, Ten. You can have a rest, just sit here and refresh your mind. You can join us when you are completely fine. And maybe you want us to help your problem, we always here with you. Don't forget about that, okay." Said Taeyong. The other are just nodded.

"Actually, there's someone who tell some bullshits to me this morning." Ten finally spoke. He explained all about it to them.

"So, she told you that you will die soon?" Jaehyun surprised.

"That's impossible!" Mark added.

"I know, and I don't believe her." Ten said.

"But, Ten. Actually I believe to the things like that. Remember about the clover that old woman gave me 4 years ago? She said that it will brings a lot of luck, and I received it. And soon after, my father's business became successful and our family became rich. I don't believe it at first, but it really happened." Taeil opened his mouth.

"Yah, hyung. Do you mean you believe that Ten hyung will be die soon?" Jaehyun asked.

"Of course not, I don't mean it. But Ten, you also have to be careful. Try to ask that girl more clearly. What if she was telling you the truth?" Said Taeil.

Ten sighed, "I don't know.."

***

A/N:

Hi~!!

So, this is the chapter 2!

I think i will do double update today, maybe tonight i will update the chapter 3!

But, i cannot promise kk~^^

Please gimme votes and also do comments, i'll really appreciate it!

Thank you~

Staxox