•32•

"You heard me. You've been accused of domestic violence."

They handcuffed me.

"Wha-What? You can't do this!"

"You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can be used..."

I wasnt paying attention to what they were saying. I was so confused. It was Tom, its had to be him. I was put in the back of a police car, I could see Margot rushing to the car and following behind me.

"No no no! Please don't take him!"

"Sorry Mam step away from the car."

She back away and got into our car and drove behind us. My mind was blank, this couldn't be happening. After about twenty minutes of driving they took me out of the car and placed me in a cell. I could hear Margot's voice telling them that she didn't care about the amount of money she paid but she wanted me out of here. After half an hour I see my lawyer come in my cell.

"Hello Jared."

"Micheal what's up?"

We hug and he sits next to me.

"Jared his is complicated, everybody knows the incident between you and Margot a while back and this Tom guy is accusing you of doing it again. You're gonna have to go to court but don't worry I'm going to do everything in my power from preventing you to go to jail and if I can't do that, I'll fight for the smallest sentence."

I just nodded my head. I was still in shock and processing that I was in a cell.

-------------------------------------------------------
Three days later in court.

"Jared Leto, case #21364 accused of domestic violence and abuse, what do you plead?"

"Not guilty your honor."

I said. The whole session lasted about an hour. After a few minutes of the Jury talking back and forth they gave an answer to the judge. The judge nodded and said,

"Jared Leto to be pleaded guilty and to spend 2 years in the LAPD. Case closed."

I could hear Margot crying as I was pulled away into a room. I was allowed to speak to her for a few moments before I was taken away.

"Babe!"

She said as she ran to me and hugged me.

"I-I'm so sorry this is happening."

I kissed her forehead and said,

"Well it is but i'm concerned about one thing, you. I wanna know if you're gonna continue your life, or wait for me. I'm not asking you to, it's your choice."

"Of course Ill wait for you, I'll visit every chance I get and and I swear I'll find a way to show your innocence and to get you out of that hell hole. I love you."

"I love you too."

We kissed, and with that, I was taken away to the place I would spend two years in..

A/N: WOW 5K views! Never thought my book would get this far, I am so grateful for every single on of y'all, for the same people who comment on every chapter to the people who simply read them. I am sad to say this book has ended, but happy to say that one of these days I'll start the sequel. I also have a Harley and Deadshot book that's waaayyy better than this. Y'all can check it out if you want, no pressure. Thanks again and make sure to keep this in your library so you can get the notification when I tell you guys the sequel is up! Love you ❤❤