•8•

I ended up not telling Cara. Maybe I should talk to Jared instead? Oh my gosh I'm acting like we had sex or something. It was just an encounter, I guess. I lay down on the hotel bed, just staring up to the ceiling.

Knock Knock.

I get up, and walk towards the door.I was wearing sweatpants and a loose comfortable crop top. I opened the door,

"Jared?"

He was also wearing sweatpants but he was shirtless.

"Uh yeah hi."

He says as he walks into my room and sits on my bed. He's looking nervous or confused. I wasn't sure it's really hard to tell with Jared.

"Can I help you with something?"

I say as I shut the door behind me and walk towards him.

"I can't help it Margot! Look I really really like you."

He gets up, standing in front of me, he puts his left hand around my waist and his right on my chin.

"And something tells me you like me too. How 'bout we just make this official."

I had no words. He leans in,

Knock Knock.

He stops and sighs and walks towards the door.

"Dammit Cara!"

He says as he opens the door. Only to see Will standing there.

"Will? THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE?"

"ME? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE??"

I quickly walked up behind Jared. Will noticed me,

"Margot? What's going on?"

Jared laughs and says,

"What do you mean what's going on?" He laughs again "Well you know I came here to hunt for rabbits but instead.." he puts his hand around my waist and pulls me next to him. "I caught myself a beautiful kitten."

Will stays there looking at me. "Is that true Margot? Is it true."

I stayed quiet.
"ANSWER ME!"

That's when Jared snapped. "DONT YOU FUCKEN DARE TALK TO HER LIKE THAT."

I wanted to date Jared and bad. And him standing up for me proved I shouldn't be scared to tell people about it. I finally respond with,

"Yes! It's true! IM DATING JARED. And what are you going to do about that? Nothing. You have your wife and your kids. And now.. I have Jared."

Jared looks down at me, having the biggest smile on his face. "You can leave now Will."

With tears in his eyes he walks down the hall and into his room. Jared closes the door and faces me. "Did you really mean that? You want to be with me?"

"Yes.. I really do."

He quickly picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. We both laugh looking at each other. He lays me down in bed. He hovers over me and says "Well... Where were we after we got so rudely interrupted?" I laugh and say "I don't know, you tell me."

He smiles and I loose all feelings I had left for Tom when his lips crash into me mine.

[Jared's P.O.V]

Everything was perfect. I quickly undressed her revealing every inch of beautiful body.

"Damn baby. Best looking body I've ever seen."

"Oh yeah? And are you going to put it to good use?"

I quickly take off my pants revealing myself. And that night, I made her mine.