•18•

"Ashlee?"

He sounded nervous,

"I don't know what you're talking about.."

I feel the tears in my eyes as I say,

"YOU BLOODY LIAR! Just admit that you LIED to me! Just admit that you're were out last night CHEATING on me!"

"I WASN'T CHEATING ON YOU DONT YOU EVER THINK I WOULD DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT!"

"YOUVE DONE IT BEFORE WITH OTHERS!"

"YOU SAID IT YOURSELF OTHERS! I WOULD NEVER DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT TO YOU!"

"THEN EXPLAIN WHY YOU HAD THAT LADY'S NUMBER IN YOUR WALLET"

I was sobbing at this point. He stayed quiet.

"Enough Margot."

"NO! YOU ARE GOING TO EXPLAIN WHY YOU HAD HER NUMBER!"

"I said enough!"

He turned away from me, still hearing what I had to say

"FOR FUCK'S SAKE I RECENTLY GOT YOUR MOTHERS BLESSING AND YOU GO AND DO THIS SHIT?"

He clenched his fist, he was getting mad. But I wouldn't stop. I NEEDED to let all my anger out.

"I HAVE NO FUCKEN IDEA HOW YOUR MOTHER SAID ALL THOSE GREAT THINGS ABOUT YOU! I LOVE YOUR MOM BUT I DONT KNOW SHE MIGHT BE JUST AS MUCH AS A LIAR AS YOU."

I said, and I instantly regretted it..

Jared turned around with rage in his eyes and said,

"FUCK YOU."

Next thing I realized I was on the floor, holding my cheek. Jared slapped me, and hard. I never thought it would go this far...

I sobbed while covering my mouth. He immediately calmed down looking down at his hands, as if he had no control of his actions.. but maybe he didn't. He started crying and kneeled down to face me,

"No no no no no no no.. Baby I'm sorry. I.. I didn't.. This wasn't me I swear.. Baby please no."

He tried touching my shoulder but I flinched, as if he were to hit me again. He immediately put his hand back and started crying even more.

"I'm so sorry.."

He got up and grabbed his keys, wallet, and phone and ran out the room. I sat there, emotionless. Still shocked of what happened.

-------------------------------------------------------

2:34 pm

I was still in the same position. Haven't moved, haven't cried. I hear the door open and see Jared, holding an almost empty bottle in his hand and crying..

He limped towards me and sat next to me, against the wall. We stayed quiet. Until he spoke up.

"You know, I never thought i would find true love. But then I met you.. And you fucked up my heart. And I was in love..."

He took another sip. He was wasted and wouldn't stop drinking.

"I'm sorry that I hurt you.."

He looked down.

"I'm sorry I cheated.. And I... I'm sorry I hit you."

He started sobbing

"I just hate when people talk bad about my family."

He layed down on my chest,

"Please... Please.. Forgive me.. It won't happen again. I'll do whatever you want, go to therapy, rehab, whatever! But please don't leave me.."

I stayed there for a few seconds.. Then i hugged him..

"Anger issues.."

I said,

"That's what you have.. Go to therapy and I'll see if I still want to be with you."

"Yes yes! Of course I'll go!"

He leaned in for a kiss, but I pulled away.

"Get cleaned up, we'll talk later."

He nodded but fell asleep. And I sat there wondering if it was him controlling his actions or something else..

A/N: If you suffer with domestic abuse I urge you to get some help. Domestic abuse and violence is not something to be messed with. It requires help.

Ps: I hope you guys enjoyed the story (I know you didn't) Do not worry it's not going to stay like this. They'll get together again... Maybe..
                         -Nani