•21•

[Will's P.O.V]

My smile leaves my face, Jared doesn't have anything to do here, I thought they broke up!  He's DEFINITELY not with Margot and he finished all his scenes.. They walk towards me, holding hands. Guess they are together.. Jared is serious, he lets go of her hand walks past me, while Margot stays in front of me. I'm confused Jared would never leave us alone. I turn around and see him leaning on a car in the distance. Yeah, that seems more like Jared. I turn back to Margot and she has a a face of pity for me.

"Hey, Will..."

She says in her beautiful australian accent.

"Hi.."

"Look Will, I got a message from my manager and.. What were you thinking? Divorcing your fucken wife? And for what!?"

I sigh,

"I thought you and Jared broke up!"

"Well no, we didn't. But that's the stupidest thing I've ever heard of! Divorcing your wife for someone who has a boyfriend."

"Well I'm sorry! But i'm in love with you Margot! It's undeniable!"

"Im not telling you to deny it!"

[Margot's P.O.V]

"I'm not telling you to deny it!"

I say. I look over to Jared. He's no longer layed back. He standing up straight with his fist balled up. He leans in to make sure nothing serious happens. But he holds back on walking over and arguing with me, he knows I have to do it alone.

"Margot, if you just give me a chance-"

"No. Will I am in love with Jared and Jared only. Not with you, never have and never will."

He looks down. Not finding the words to respond to what I just told him. He looks down at the flowers, ripping off one of the pedals.

"Ok Margot.. Ok."

He walks away. Throwing the flowers in a near trash can.

Jared walks over to me. He wraps his hands around my waist and gives me a slight kiss on my forehead.

"That's my girl. Cmon you have to get to wardrobe and I have to find a way to not get horny or drool over everybody when I see you in those blue and red underwear again."

I laugh.

"Ok, lets go."