Chapter 5 - Back to Assiah

A.N - The title of this "book" doesn't even go with the story.

A.N Since Rin has been in Gehenna and with Satan for 6 years, she refers to him as Father. Also, I have no idea what to think of Mephisto's character. I'm assuming he's allowing this for his own amusement.

Rin's PoV

Yesterday one of Father's servants told me to see him. He never calls me down unless it was urgent. I was nervous on the way to go speak to him. I didn't know why he would need me at this time.

"Rin, I am assigning you a very important task. You need to go to Assiah and infiltrate True Cross Academy. We need to know what they don't know, their weakness. Since you were born in Assaih you can travel to both worlds in your true form, you are the only one who can do this" Father ordered

"I'm honored to be assigned such an important mission, but is Samuel allowing this?" I asked.

"Yes, but he wants Amaimon to watch over you while your there."

"Why him. He's so.... Childish."

"I don't know why. He just wanted him to go with you. He'll be in his hamster form so no one will notice."

"Ok, when will I be leaving?"

"Tomorrow, you will get your stuff ready today and one of my servants will prepare you for the trip."

------------------------------------

The servant told me that I would be joining the second year classes. No one would know my true identity if I hid my tail. Father sealed my flames in a ring, to get them to return all I had to do was take it off. Once my mission is complete, Father will open Gehenna Gate for me.

I'm leaving today. The servant told me to get to Assiah I need to make Assiah Gate. It's exactly like Gehenna Gate but to Assiah. I have to draw my blood and chant. The gate will open and close once I go through.

I cut my wrist and chant.

"Some random chant."

I go through the gate. I feel that nothingness again, except this time my flames don't show up. I find myself inside True Cross City with Amaimon (Hamster) on my shoulder.

"When did you get here!" I holler.

"I went through Assiah gate with you." He replies.

"Ook.."

My instructions were to go to Samuel's office. I was handed a key before I went. I put the key through the nearest door. I walk through it and find myself inside his office.

"Hello Sister." Samuel said.

"Hi Samuel, when will I start lessons?" I ask.

"I go by Mephisto here. You'll star your lessons Tomorrow, today I'll show you where your dorm is and what your classes are."

My dorm was an abandoned one that no one else lived in.

"Here's a key to your first class. You can use it to get into the school."

"Alright, thanks."

------------------------------

I start school today. My schedule was math, science, history, English, and then the cram classes.

I went through the day like any other school day. My teachers introduced me and I sat in class and took notes. Amaimon went through my classes with me without any question. I walked into my cram class and saw my brother at the teacher's desk.

"SH*T,"

Yukio's PoV

I swear I just saw a student who looked like Rin at the door.