“Yes please,” I agreed and smiled as she led me out to the field. We crept under the bleachers on the field and across the basketball courts to an underground shed. She pulled the door opened and motioned for me to go in, I was nervous but stepped forward and down the ladder into a little room. It was small but a nice little escape from school, inside was a couch and a little fridge. Scar pulled the door closed which cut off all the light but then at the sound of a click the lights inside turned on allowing me to see in. 

She sat down on the couch and smiled up at me, “I come here sometimes when I don’t want to go to class.”

“Its nice. Did you bring all of this here?” I asked while sitting on the little couch and looking around.

“The couch was already here, I just cleaned it up a bit and brought down some drinks. Thankfully it still has electricity and there is a bathroom through that door,” she replied pointing to a black door opposite of where we came in.

“This is amazing, and nobody else comes down here?” 

“Nope,” she replied as she sat next to me.

I crawled over and sat on her lap, pulling her face down to mine as I connected our lips. She kissed me back tenderly, while holding my face softly. I pushed her back so that she was laying down on the couch while I straddled her as I kissed down her neck slowly and smiled as she moaned when I reached her soft spot. I continued to lightly suck on that spot then kissed my way back up to her lips and enjoyed the feeling of her take control.

Her kiss was rough and wanting but at the same time drove me insane, I lost all control as she flipped us over so she could be on top. Our breathe came short as our kiss grew more heated and her fingers traveled down to the end of my shirt, slowly her fingers pressed against the cool skin of my stomach. My tongue fought for dominance of the kiss but she wasn’t letting up and stayed in control as her fingers pushed higher into my shirt. A moan escaped through my closed lips as she reached my bra clasp and kissed across my jaw and down my neck.

Then the kissing stopped so did her hands and I was about to complain when her lips replaced her hands. She kissed down my stomach, raising goosebumps, and unclasped my bra. As if just realizing what we were doing she pulled away and got off of me quickly, leaving me there panting and wet. My eyes opened and I looked over to her to see her panting, those amazing lips slightly bruised from our heavy make-out session.

Scarlett’s POV

I couldn’t breathe, I wanted her but I don’t want her to lose it like this. My eyes traveled down her body, control slowly slipping again as they raked over her flat, smooth stomach. Her eyes opened, no longer icy blue but now more alive, “Why did you stop?”

“Because this doesn’t feel right.”

Her expression dropped, those eyes losing there spark. I finally registered what she must have thought I meant and knelt down next to her, “I didn’t mean it like that angel. I meant that it doesn’t feel right to take the most important thing away from you like this. It should be special for you.”

“Just losing it to you would be special for me Scar, I want this. Im ready right here, right now,” she said and at those words my heart fluttered softly.

“Are you sure?” I asked, still trying to make sure that she would have no doubts.

“Ive never been more sure in my life, I trust you,” she said softly then crashed her lips against mine. This time I didn’t stop her, instead I made love to the girl that consumed my every thought, provided the air I breathe, but most importantly the girl I love.

“Get up! Scar dammit get up!,” an angry voice yelled waking me up. I looked up to see Ella and Jade staring at me, immediately flashes of what we just did and I covered myself.

“What are you guys doing here? Get out!” I yelled as I picked up my clothes and began pulling them on. “Addy, baby get up.”

She turned over and reached for me but since I moved away she ended up pulling Ella down and cuddling up to her. Ella looked at me with an uncomfortable expression as Adrienne kisses across her cheek, her eyes still closed.

“Mm babe you smell different, and why are you dressed?” Addy asked then opened her eyes and screamed when she saw Ella in her arms. Jade and I shared looks and just started laughing while Ella fell to the ground and Adrienne pulled on her shirt.

“What the hell Ella? Why are you guys here anyway?” she asked angrily.

“We came here to get you guys, the last bell rang an hour ago. You guys missed the whole day, now I can see why,” Jade said as she wiggled her eyebrows at the two of us.

Addy blushed and continued pulling on her clothes, avoiding eye contact with them. I finished first and turned to them, “thanks guys. I really appreciate that you warned us, the teachers usually make a swoop of the field after all the teachers finish extra tutoring which is in like 5 minutes so thanks.”

Ella nodded and hugged me tightly, I buried my face in the crook of her neck and inhaled her familiar scent. I still loved this girl but now only as a sister or a best friend, and I would do anything to protect her. Someone cleared their throat and I let her go, turning to see Jade staring at us with a smile. She claimed Ella’s hand and pulled her out of the room, up the steps and onto the field.

“Well talk about a rude awakening,” a voice whispered behind me. I turned and pulled my angel against me, kissing her lips so softly. She looked up at me, those blue eyes shining brightly. 

“I love you Scar,” she whispered against my lips. I pressed our foreheads together as I looked into her eyes and watched her lips move, forming those four words.

“I love you too Addy,” I said softly, knowing that my words were true. We kissed again, but this time it was soft almost as if we weren’t touching at all then climbed the steps and made our way to my car. No matter what happens from now on, i’m not letting this girl go.