Chapter 2

• Dedicated to Adrienne Hobbs

Recap

I had barely noticed that every one was staring at me including Adrienne, Ms. Smith pointed me towards Adrienne's group and my heart pounded in my chest. I lazily picked up my backpack and slowly walked towards her group. She looked up and smiled at me, my face heated and I looked away and noticed my "friend" Matt in the same group. Well this will get interesting.....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey guys" I whispered while sitting down.

"Hey Scarlet" they replied at the same time. My heart stopped, she knew my name. 

Mrs. Smith came and passed out a packet that we needed to sign our names on. Matt signed first then handed it to Adrienne, she passed it to me and i was careful to make sure that our hands didnt touch. She looked at me with confusion but I forced a smile onto my face to hide my embarresment. We spent the next few minutes answering the questions then looked up to notice that we were the first done. Throughout the whole time I had looked up to see her staring at me then look away with embaressment and vice versa.

"So what are you guys writting about for our Persuasive text in writting class?" Matt asked us.

"Im writting about child abuse," Adrienne and I said.

"DO you know what anyone else is writting about?" I asked.

"Well Jade said that she was going to be writting about Same Sex Marriage," replied Adrienne.

"Wow thats Jade for ya, always picking the dumb topics," replied Matt.

My face flamed and I noticed Adrienne tense up, I used my knee to tap her lag and she snapped out of it.

" I think its a good topic, I support Same Sex marriage," replied Adrienne. My heart skipped a beat. "What do you think Scarlet?"

"I agree that we should be able to choose who we want to be with, after all its not like we choose who we fall in love with," I replied meeting her eyes.

She seemed to smile at that last comment making my heart melt. The bell rand signaling the End of the day. I gathered my things and stood up said "bye" to Adrienne and Matt. When I was walking I heard the "IT" group ask Adrienne,

"So you were with Scarlet in the group, I saw you too talking. It's best to stay away from her, she is a bad influence." Ella said with jealousy.

I ignored them and walked out but not before hearing her reply "Guys she isnt that bad."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later on That Night

I was bored sitting on my computer on Facebook when a thought popped up. What if I look for Adrienne on Facebook?? So i typed in her name, but couldnt find her..... Well i guess she doesnt have one.

So i decided to go to bed, I walked upstairs and collapsed on my bed. When I closed my eyes I had the best dream ever, I dreamt of Adrienne and I together, I fell into the dream where she was in my arms whispering "I love you"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Second Chapter for you guys. Thanks for readin it, IDK if its short or not but I will try to upload soon. I dont really know where this story is going, just goin with the flow... but this one actually happened.