Hang out?

Re-Cap:

I faced her and she pulled me against her and kissed me. I kissed her back and ran my hands down her back pulling her closer. She kissed me then trailed kisses down my jaw to my neck and sucked on my soft spot making me moan and pull away.

“I’m sorry, I just don’t think we should move this fast” I said kissing her cheek as an apology.

“Its ok Ella, Id never do anything to hurt you,” she said then cuddled against me.

“Goodnight,” I said pulling her close and closing my eyes.

“Night,” she whispered as I fell into a dream that I never wanted to come true.

Adrienne’s POV (the next morning)

            I got off of the bus and walked towards the school, I was almost to the gate when I heard a honk and turned around to see Scarlet driving a brand new Camaro with Ella in the passenger seat. I cringed a little but shook my head and walked to the car as Scar rolled down the window.

“Hey Scar, nice car” I said admiring the beauty

“Thanks my dad gave it to me.” She replied and I noticed her holding hands with Ella making my heart stop. 

            Ella looked at me and waved with the hand that was holding Scar’s and when she noticed me looking at it she dropped her hand and turned away. Well I guess that answer’s my dream last night, why does Ella get her though? I thought.

“That’s nice, well I umm need to talk to you” I said looking at Scar

“Ok, meet me in front of the cafeteria. I have to go park” she replied.

            I nodded my head and walked towards the building as she looked for a parking spot. Each step that I took away from her broke my heart, the only thing that I could think about was her and Ella. I sat down on a bench and covered my face with my hands trying not to cry. Get a grip Adrienne, your not usually like this.

            I was so caught up in trying to make myself feel better that I didn’t notice the person sitting next to me, I looked and saw that it was Robbie, Scarlet’s best friend.

“Hey, are you ok?” he asked looking at me with concern in his eyes.

I couldn’t hold it in anymore, I bursted into tears and he pulled me against him so that I was crying on his shoulder while her rubbed my back. I hiccupped a little and he laughed causing me to laugh, instantly making me feel better.

“Tell me what’s going on” he demanded

“Ok, just don’t get mad because its your bestfriend” I said leaning away from him.

            He nodded and I continued, “I don’t understand what’s going on. The first time I saw her I was immediately drawn to her, I couldn’t stop thinking about her. Jade kept telling me to stay away from her but I couldn’t, then I realized that I had a crush on Scarlet. I was just afraid, afraid of hat people would think so when Ethan asked me out I said yes. Then the whole thing with Ariah happened and Scarlet is with Ella, I just don’t know what to do anymore.”

            After a few minutes of silence I looked up at him to see him looking at me in amusement, “Whats so funny” I demanded 

“Nothing, don’t worry Adrienne. Ill talk to Scarlet, she has a lot of explaining to do to you” he sstated which confused me. 

“Wait, don’t tell her about how I feel please. I want to do it,” I begged.

“I wont say a word, umm your eyeliner is a little smeared” he said standing up

“Thank you so much Robbie. Your very nice, I cant believe we haven’t talked before” I said standing up and wiping my eyes, getting rid of the excess make up

“No problem and if you stick around we will talk again. Looks like Scarlet is coming this way with Ella, im gonna go” he said waving then left.

            I waved back and closed my eyes breathing in and out, trying to calm myself down. I turned around to see Scarlet lean in and kiss Ella then Ella turned and walked to her class, damn. Scarlet looked around then spotted me and her face changed, when she saw me it brightened, lighting up my hopes. She walked towards my table then sat next to me, “Whats up?” she asked 

“Nothing I was just wondering if you know, maybe we can hang out sometime?” I asked hoping she will say yes

“Yeah sure that would be cool. Oh im sorry I didn’t text you back yesterday, I was with Ella” she apologized

“Its fine, umm what about this Friday we could go watch a movie or something?” I suggested.

She thought for a minute then replied with a smile, “Yeah that would be great. Ella has a cheer meet that night so I’m free for the night, do you want me to pick you up?”

“Awesome, yeah I’ll text you my address, 7:30ish?” I asked.

“Yeah, ill be there” she said then standing up as the bell rang and offered me a hand.

            I took I without thinking and as soon as we touched sparks flew up my arm, I looked at her and our eyes met for a moment and in her’s I saw an emotion what I couldn’t quite describe. She then shook her head and turned around and walked towards her class. I smiled a bit at her confusion then walked towards my first block, I cant wait for Friday!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey!! ok before you guys get mad for it being short this is the reason: the next chapter will be about Scarlet and Adrienne and I have some plans for them. I didnt want to blend the two chapters because one Im not sure what I want to happen yet and two the next chapter will be long. So dont kill me and I will have the next chap up by the 30th 

Comment

Vote