Choose Her

Recap:

I stood up in front of her and I don’t really know what happened but just the look in her eyes made me freeze, all of my thoughts disappeared and I only saw her and I. I walked up to her and grabbed her waist pulling her closer and placed my hands on her hips. She looked confused but didn’t try to push me away, I looked into her eyes and stood up on my tippy toes and leaned in to kiss her. We were so close and I was about to kiss her when she fell limp in my arms, I placed her down on the floor and looked at her. I panicked then checked her pulse and made sure she was still breathing, she was so I pulled out my cell phone. I called 911 and waited for them to come, the whole time the only thing I could think was, please please wake up, Scar I love you. 

Adrienne’s POV

  I sat there for about 15 minutes when the ambulance finally came, they put her on a stretcher and dragged it into the ambulance. I sat in the back with the paramedics and held her hand, “Will she be ok?” I asked

 “She will be fine, she is just unconscious but we need to take her back and check to make sure that nothing is wrong with her inside,” he replied calmly.

  I looked back at her face, I was so close so close to making everything better. I closed my eyes and took a few breaths then we arrived in the emergency room. The carted her away and made me wait in the waiting room, I sat down on a nearby chair and pulled out my phone. I didn’t know her father’s cell so I called Ella, after a few rings she answered.

 “Hey,” she said

 “Ella you need to get down here now, Scarlet fainted and she is in the emergency room. Please call her dad and get him down here, I don’t know his number,” I demanded her

 “What happened to Scarlet and why are you with her?” she asked, in the background I could hear her running to her car and getting in.

 “That’s not important right now, get down here. Were at Sunnyslope Emergency come now,” then I snapped my phone shut.

 30 minutes later

 “You can come in now, she is awake but please don’t raise her blood level,” the doctor said

 “Thank you,” I said then got up and charged in her room

            I stopped at the door as I saw her, she looked so pale under these lights and had an IV in her arm. She looked up at me and smiled slightly, I smiled back and sat next to her bed.

 “Hey, how are you doing?” I asked grabbing her hand

 “Ive been better, thanks for getting me here,” she said looking at me

 “No problem, I couldn’t exactly leave you there. Now could I?”

 She smiled and leaned forward, placing a kiss on my cheek. I blushed hard and pulled back, she pulled back and looked away clearly blushing too. I was about to speak when Ella and Scar’s father barged in the room. I got up and made room as her father ran towards her and engulfed her in a big hug.

 “Im so glad your ok sweetie, I was worried sick when you didn’t come home,” he said kissing her cheek

 “Im fine daddy, just lost it a little,” she replied

            He stepped back and looked at me, “Thank you for getting her here and taking care of her.”

 “No problem sir, I’d never leave your daughter like that,” I replied standing up and shaking his hand.

            He smiled and pulled me into a hug, we pulled apart, me kind of surprised and looked at Ella standing there. She looked at him and he nodded, she then walked forward and hugged Scarlet causing my chest to tighten.

 “Umm ill just be outside, ill come back in when my mom picks me up,” I said making my way for the door.

 “Thank you,” Scarlet called out

            I smiled at her and walked out of the room and collapsed on a chair, I sat there for a while when another body joined me. I looked up and saw Scarlet’s father sit in the seat next to me.

 “You care a lot about Scarlet don’t you, Adrienne?” he asked after a while

            I just nodded my head and looked down when he continued, “Then whats stopping you?”

 “I don’t know, at first I was really confused about my feelings for her but now I know. Im in love with her but mostly I want her to be happy and right now Ella is giving her that happiness,” I whispered close to tears

            He put a hand on my shoulder and replied, “maybe you should talk to her about it. I can see the way she looks at you, it’s the same way you look at her. Im sure that if you talked to her about it you guys could figure this all out.”

            I nodded and closed my eyes slightly, “get some rest. Ill be in the cafeteria.” He said getting up.

            I just closed my eyes and let sleep take over.

Scarlet’s POV

            My body achd and my head felt really light but I still opened my eyes to see Ella standing next to me instead of Adrienne. A flash of hurt crossed her features then disappeared just as quick, “you were expecting her,” she stated not in a mean way just stating it.

 “No im happy you’re here too,” I lied

            She didn’t look concinved and looked down, when she looked up tears were falling from her eyes. I sat up and pulled her against me quickly, I held her close while she sobbed on my shoulder. After a while she pulled away and looked towards the door where Adrienne was.

 “Your in love with her aren’t you?” she asked

            I was confused and didn’t have time to reply before she continued, “its fine really. I see the way you look at her, the way your smile brightens everytime she is in the room or how you immediately cheer up when someone says her name.”

            I just sat there shocked as to what she was talking about when she grabbed my hand, “I love you Scarlet I really do but I want you to be happy. I know that I cant give that to you, so I guess what im trying to say is goodbye.”

 “Goodbye?” I asked surprised

 “Yeah, you need to be with her. Ill eventually find the one like you have and will be happy so don’t worry about me,” she said standing up

            I just sat there as she leaned down, kissed my forehead and walked out maybe for forever.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY GUYSS!!! so who is mad that Ella left Scarlet?? who is happy that she may have a chance with Adrienne?? lol so sorry for the late update but I hope this satisfies you guys for now.... 

Comment and Vote

Comment: 5

Vote: 5

Next upload: hopefully by this upcoming weekend..... bye bye