bachelorette | three years

M A R G A U X

     Days passed, Adam and I went back to our normal lives after the event that happened back in Philippines. Before I left the country, Jack's fiancé- well, ex-fiancé received a slap from me. That slap is a big 'eff you' to her after he found out that she only need him for money. I'm not judging, but stating the fact, she's like my mom.

I was surprised when I received an invitation. What's more surprising? Well, the invitation came from WWE. I was silently wishing that the invitation means nothing. I'm pretty sure WWE invites you because it means something, right? I questioned myself. I shrugged it off.

And now, here I am, standing and patiently doing nothing. I didn't plan to come here and get their talents rubbed on my face. I'm not even planning to kiss somebody's ass just to work here. I'm satisfied with what I have right now. A simple career and a job in three wrestling brands.

"Margaux?" I'm thinking about the fact that this person who called me was my ex-boyfriend. That man who actually tried to screw around me. For three months. It doesn't sound like he's the Dean Ambrose.

 It doesn't sound like he's the Dean Ambrose

     Sure, why not, I dated him for months. But, I can't take the fact that he was seeing somebody else. This man is particularly the main reason why I don't want to be in this company. I guess. "Hey there, Jonathan. I haven't seen you for a while!" I tried to sound like I'm so excited or happy to see him. Actually, I wanted to cringe because he got his arms wrapped around me.

     "I know, right? You look great." No, I don't. I look awful, I thought. "So, I heard that Stephanie invited you. I figured maybe I can catch up with you." Pft, sure.

"Thanks," I told him. "Actually, I had no idea what am I doing here. Maybe they wanted me to talk to them about something. I mean, they didn't call me here for nothing."

     "Will you actually accept their offer if they give you one?" I can't escape this question, I don't even know if I'm gonna sign a contract from this company. I don't want to screw my career up and I don't want to leave the indies and the boys. Especially, Adam.

     "Hopefully, but, I guess it's a no." I told him. "It's not because of something, it's just, I can't leave the people in my life behind. You know, some Indy wrestlers. Bucks, Omega, Col-"

"Adam, I get it." I let out a sigh.

"It was nice talking to you, I think I need to go." I said.

"Are you up for pizza later?" I didn't say no to his offer, because this is just a catch up with a friend kind of thing. "Great, I'll see you later."

"James?" This woman who walked up to me and called me was a snake. I can't think about the word betrayal without thinking about her. I turned around as a smirk was formed on my face.

"What makes you think that talking to me was a good thing for you, Charlotte Flair?" Damn right, it's the Charlotte Flair herself. The woman that I saw three years ago, with the man that I've dated for the whole four years.

     "Can I at least explain something to you? About what happened there three years ago-"

     "You're not gonna explain anything," I cut her off. "I can't stand you and your plain bullshit. I don't care if you say that it was just an accident. But, damn it, that's my man. I gave him everything." She was thankful it's just the two of us in the hallway. "We've been together since I was sixteen. But, I saw you with him." I'm not gonna cry because life is trying to be a bitch. I will cry because I've seen a wrong, terrible mistake.

"I'm tired, Ashley. I'm tired." I said. "Just let go, it's been three years, you didn't even plan to explain a damn thing after that happened. I'm done with this conversation, that's all."

They wanted to explain something to me? They should've done that when I caught them.