bachelorette | nice to meet you, again.

"Adam, I saw Jonathan back when I was at RAW

   "Adam, I saw Jonathan back when I was at RAW. I can't accept the fact that he was there, he tried to screw me up. I don't want to see myself being hopeless. I can't stand having bad relationships." She explained, she was choking back the sobs as his glare became more harsh.

   "Can you see me? I'm right here, Margaux! Right here! Why do you have to do that and why do you think getting married to someone was a great idea to move on?!" His question became more intense as she responded.

   "Because fuck you and I love you! That's why!" It turned into a burning argument with screams, Adam felt the hard feeling on his heart became soft. "Adam, do you remember the time when you said that we're friends? I had no idea where should I place myself. I was so confused and I had no clue if I should fight with you. Now, you're asking me if I can see you! Damn right, I can! But, can you see me? No, you kept on screwing somebody else. We were supposed to be seven years if you planned to wait for me."

"I never wanted to end things like that," he said, the crave for her attention was rising and attacking his heart. "Listen to me, I did not like it. I tried to take you back but I told you we're just friends. I tried not to act like I was some guy who has a power to sleep with every woman. Okay? I really, really, really don't want to hurt you." His explanation? It means nothing to her. He should've explained himself three years ago. But, she felt that it's over.

"You did, you hurt me. I didn't like it either." She nodded and sighed. "It's nice to meet you, again." Although he was a very tough man in the ring, he was afraid to lose her. His best friend, his love, his Amour. He was afraid to lose the inspiration that told him to let his beautiful eyes to look up and never give up. She's the one who's gonna give up.

She haven't seen him cry before, but now, there he was. His arms were wrapped around her body, his head was on her shoulder. He was taking his time to let out the sobs. She can't help but smile. She knew that moving on was a best thing. Maybe last hug will work. She's just getting ready to leave the bachelorette life.

He told her, "Please remember that I love you." Just when she left the room.

She didn't come back.