bachelorette | simple life

'I was expecting for a simple life'-Margaux

-Margaux

M A R G A U X

    The most ridiculous thing that happened right now here in Philippines is when my siblings went to their own houses to spend their times with their partners. Yes, we are sharing this mansion, and yes, I'm the only one who has manage to imagine that it's my own house. I won't say no if I'm gonna leave the wrestling career behind, which is not going to happen.

A knock on the door interrupted my thoughts, my mind was already assuming that it was Adam. "Come on in, Cole." I didn't bother to yell, why do I have to? Sure, I have a huge room and my bed is few feet away from my door. The door swung open as Adam appeared on my sight.

I was embarrassed at the fact that my room was every girls' dream room. That's all. "Hey, I haven't seen you go out of the room for an hour by now. What's wrong?"

    "Have you expected for something unexpected?" I asked him, obviously blurted it. He chuckled for a second and shut the door close and sat into the edge of the bed.

    "Why would I expect for something unexpected if I didn't know that it's gonna be there?" He asked me, somehow made a point. "Why? Is there something that bothers you?" Typical question that I can't answer. I shrugged my shoulders before pressing the play of the remote control. "Wow, you're watching Supernatural without me."

"I never expected for something like a wealthy life." I told him. "They always say that I'm lucky, but, there's a lot of problems that I can't even solve." You're so lucky, that's what they always tell me. What's so lucky about being wealthy but abandoned by mother because she can't take care of five children? What's so lucky about your deceased father? Nothing. "I was expecting for a simple life, but I got something worse."

     "Don't say that," the words came out from his mouth after the rant that I gave him. "Yes, you're not lucky. But, it doesn't mean that you have to let that head go down and never rise again. Look at me, I've tried to stop myself from doing everything that doesn't sound good to me. I can't even stop myself. Problems can't be solved sometimes."

    I'm not gonna say some things that made me throw a fit before. "I know that," I told him then sighed. "I need a beer right now." I got up... just to get pulled down by Adam.

    "This night's not gonna end at you being drunk," he told me. "Supernatural?" And I knew that I can't obviously say no.