bachelorette | joke

'my existence is a good one'
-Margaux

M A R G A U X

A punching bag a day keeps all the bullshits away, as I quoted. I honestly don't think that going to a tour with the Bucks and Cole was a good thing. There's so many reasons why: they will make fun of you while sleeping, Adam will start to wink and flirt, and the Bucks.. well, they're cool, except from when you sleep in the same room with them. One time, I heard somebody snoring and he ended up waking up because I smacked him in the face with a pillow.

  I'm not a big fan of stay up all night things, but, I have to do it when I have a long ass flight. Thankfully, there's a place called coffee shop in every airport where I land. I will cry if they don't have any coffee shop, or I will do something worse. I apologize but I'm not into frappe when I go to Starbucks.

  As I removed my blindfold, I realized that I still need to deal with Adam bothering me while I'm sleeping. I would love to give a single crap but he's an a-hole to me. I don't want to recall the time when I have my day-off, I can't sleep for the whole damn night because somebody's busy banging a lady. My roommate- he's- you know.

"I'm surprised you're awake-"

"And alive, and sitting beside you." I told Adam with a sarcastic voice. "I know, unbelievable right?" I silently huffed before looking over the window and tried to close my eyes and sleep. But, his voice made me grunt.

"Hey, want to hear a joke?"
"My existence was a good one."

   "What are you up to?" I shrugged my shoulders as a response to his question. "How about a bowling or arcade night? Or, hang out in my roo-"

   "No, no, no... we're gonna stop right there, Mister." When the hey, you want to come to my place or let's hang out in my room lines came out from somebody's mouth — especially from his mouth — I always shake my head and reject their offer. I'm not the typical girl who likes to sleep with some random stranger. Why would I do that? "How about this, I'm gonna use my PS4 and play Watch Dogs at my room, or maybe.. we could play GTA. No kissing and making out and stuff."

   "Yeah, sure," he said with a nod then looked down. "Sounds great."

"I'm pretty sure we've talked about this. Already." I said before letting out a sigh mixed with a groan.

"And I'm pretty sure I didn't agree." He informed.

"You can do whatever you want, but don't touch me." Thankfully, we only have an hour until we land into our destination: Japan. Stress + mess + sickness = I'm wrecked. How can I actually relax if some people bothers me?