bachelorette | can't have a day

M A R G A U X

     Week two, day one at France. I finally met the man. Lachlan was his name. I wasn't sure if he's ready to get married to a girl like me. An awful, punk rock obsessed girl like me. If this is an honest place right now, I would've told my mom that I don't like her and the diamond ring.

I was thankful for the stock of wines in my suite that I've been sharing with him. I should've drank something alcoholic. But, he was there. "Hey, I thought you're resting." He said, he was sitting on the chair nearby the counter.

    "Can't have a day without a drink," I spoke up before opening the can and drinking it

"Can't have a day without a drink," I spoke up before opening the can and drinking it. "What about you? You don't drink?"

"I drink wine, but, I don't drink something alcoholic too much." He shrugged, his response made me nod as I poured the wine on its glass. "I know what you felt about the fixed marriage. Don't worry, I'm not the cliché kind of man. I'm not a douche. In fact, I'm dating someone before this kind of crap happened."

   "Well, be surprised, I wanted to take someone back after three years and this crap happened," I told him and sat next to him. "I've been trying to take him back. I can't even speak up. But when I told him that I have to do this, I felt bad and awful and everything negative."

   I poured another one into a glass of wine and placed it in front of him, obviously telling him not to reject my offer. "Come on, we have to celebrate our awful parents' contracts. Like we give a damn about them."

    "To our awful parents?"
   "To our awful parents."

***

N O T E

Lachlan Roux Mercier is his full name. and yes, that's Tom Felton. Have a good day.