bachelorette | attitude

'I'm sick of your shitty attitude'-Adam

-Adam

T H I R D  P E R S O N

The next day, Margaux woke up from the sound of her phone alarm going off. She was lucky because she found her suitcase at Candice's room, the place where she yelled whatever it is before passing out. She took her time at the shower, thinking about what she did last night.

She went downstairs at the restaurant and sat next to LeRae, who was peacefully eating her stack of pancakes. As well as Joey. When Candice looked up at her, a toothy smile was formed, "Hey there, Miss Daredevil. You feeling good?" Margaux just laughed at her as she nodded.

     "People were shocked because you never danced like that," Joey said. "In fact, you acted like a woman last night." Acted like a woman, she thought. What do they mean? Well, she never acted like a party kind of woman. She was very different from her siblings. She'd rather stay in the hotel and watch shitloads of tv shows series.

     "Whatever, I'm gonna get my own seat and food." The restaurant was an eat-all-you-can restaurant. She's not gonna hesitate to eat everything. She stood up and walked into the table of foods, grabbing a plate as she saw Adam walking through her. She ignored him, but she felt the pair of blue eyes staring at her. "You know, I'm gonna lose at your staring game so tell me something that you're gonna tell me."

"Where were you last night?" Curiosity and disappointment were obviously written on his face. For some reasons. She placed a scoop of fried rice on her plate as she replied,

     "I stayed at the club with the others 'til 12 in the morning. Did you have another round? You're exhausted." Her sarcastic attitude sometimes made him want to scream. He was confused because of her attitude. She used to be the nice and sweet woman until she turned into the dirty-mouthed, sarcastic-minded woman who gives zero crap in this world.

     "Yes, I'm exhausted and I'm tired of your shitty attitude." Her smiled faded as she stared at Adam's eyes before putting the scrambled egg on her plate. "Seriously, Amour? Giving Chuck a lap dance makes you a real girl now?"

     "You're not there last night."
"Yeah, but Roddy sent me something."

    A video of her dancing in front of Dustin. Instead of giving him the finger, she rolled her eyes as she took a cup of coffee. "I did it because it's me. Plus, it's a goddamn dare. What's wrong if I danced like that? Some people do that."

     "It doesn't make you a woman, okay? It makes you look like a slut." Those words that came from his mouth made her freeze for a moment as she shot him a glare. She never thought that he would say things like that. She shook her head as she walked away from her, expecting for him to stay away from her. He followed her at her table. "I know it sounds so-"

"No, it sounds so good, Adam. Great fucking job." She interrupted. "I wonder why people always think that I'm not gonna feel the humiliation and everything. Whatever." She plugged her earphones on as he heard the loudness of the song playing. He shook his head before walking away.

     Matt and Nick, who just entered the restaurant, they saw the two arguing but quietly doing it. They felt bad for the two. They always wanted them to stop. But, no one could stop the both of them. They wanted to see the old Margaux to come back, but the only person that could possibly bring that back was the guy who actually broke her heart and that guy thinks that she will not change.