bachelorette | accidentally

'she doesn't have to act like she haven't done that before'
-Candice L.

M A R G A U X
(PWG Show ; Reseda, California)

     "Hey Gaux," Joseph, well known as Joey Ryan, sat next to me as he was sucking on his lollipop. "What's up? I heard that you're sick for a week? Did Adam torture you again?" I let out a chuckle and shook my head. "What?"

     "No gadgets, no sweet foods, no cold drinks but Gatorade for a week." I shrugged. "Yeah, it's torture. But, what can I say? That's him. He might be an asshole to me but hey, that's Adam. He's aware of every crap and troubles that I always do." I always say something negative when it comes to Adam. I used to be treated like a piece of shit... well, some people treat me like one.

     "No date nights for you? Dude, that sucks."

     "I don't need date nights and stuff, but party at warehouse will do." For the whole 3 years of being stuck in the hotel rooms and house, I never think about the fact that I should hang out with somebody. It's been three years but I'm still bitter. They don't call me bachelorette for no reason. This bachelorette loves bands more than boys. This bachelorette drinks Diet Coke instead of alcohol.

     "Amour," a deep voice behind me spoke up, knowing that it's Adam. Amour is his nickname to me due to the fact that Margaux was too familiar. "Match is about to start. You too, Joey. Candice is waiting." Deep and stern, I knew that I have to follow him. There's something behind that voice.

***

Nobody expected Adam to enter the ring when Joey and I screwed each other up. My vision? Blurry. Adam was removing the tie of his trunks, people knows that he's about to do it. He's gonna make Joey suck his dick. Candice was laid down at the floor, making her way at her corner by crawling. While me, I was behind Joey, sitting as well.

I know that somebody's gonna feel good when I heard the words, "SUCK MY DICK!" Or worse. He ran over Joey, but Joey dodged and Adam's crotch met my face... accidentally. Ew, ew, ew... I felt disgusted.. "Oh shit, Amour I'm so sorry..." my nickname was yelled as the PWG crowd reacted.

"Amour?! Adam, you lucky dog!"
"Somebody's getting that body!"

    I have a sensitive mind sometimes, especially when some people starts to say many dirty things to me. It's disrespectful.

     Instead of saying something, I shooed Adam out of the ring as he went back to our corner and I got up.. to meet Joey's hands to my breasts as he performed the very familiar boobplex. His grip was too tight, it caused me to yelp in pain. Don't yelp, you're gonna look like a weak.

     A fan yelled, "Can't believe that you sucked it!"

    Candice laughed and replied with, "Yeah! She's familiar! She doesn't have to act like she haven't done that before!" Little bit of humiliation, I'm done. I gave Candice the middle finger as I quickly got up and kicked Joey in the guts before giving Candice a superkick. She fell down at the floor, Joey was disappointed. I shrugged my shoulders as he attempted to catch me, but I dodged and slapped his chest multiple times. I dragged him into my corner, tagging Adam in to finish this match.

Candice attempted to enter the ring as I bounced myself into the rope and speared Candice out of the ring, and heard the crowd's wild reaction. My eyes shot up at the ring as I saw Adam hit Joey with the Corona Crash. When the official counted to three, I couldn't stand.

My knees were dead and something hurts. However, I managed to use the steel chairs as my supporter as I stood up and slowly made my way in the ring. I was lifted by Adam as he hugged me tightly. I slightly let out a yelp as I whispered, "My boobs, it hurts." He suddenly let go of me.

"You want me to check it out?" He assisted me on the way into the backstage as I laughed.

"I suggest for you to leave, I need to take a shower."

A/N: I tried to think about the ideas for today but I'm so tired... so I hope you guys loved it.