bachelorette | loner for a night

'I thought you're sleeping so I figured maybe I can check you out'-Adam

-Adam

M A R G A U X

The boys left me in the hotel, I sighed. I have no idea why do they have to be so strict and tell me to stay. They all went somewhere to drink and enjoy their night while I'm here, complaining about my pounding headache and the things happening right now. That's so rude. I'm pretty sure that they're thinking about me sleeping already. Not to mention, they don't give a crap..

I took my took my speaker from my backpack, turned it on and connected my iPad's Bluetooth with it. I took my time to find my song as the song Independent Women by Destiny's Child played. "This one sounds good," I whispered. Question; tell me what you think about me. I buy my own diamonds and I buy my own rings. "Only ring your celly when I'm feelin lonely."

I may be a fan of punk rock, but they don't know how much do I love the songs from 2000's. Some guys always laugh at me because they said I'm not womanly.

***

"THEY SAID ALL TEENAGERS SCARED THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF ME!" I screamed as My Chemical Romance's Teenagers played on my phone. "They could care less as long as someone will bleed, so darken your clothes or strike a violent pose, maybe they'll leave you alone but not me."

Pounding. Pounding. Pounding. Shit. I guess too much headbang makes me cry. Well, nobody headbangs when she's sick. I turned the speaker off. When are they gonna come home? I sighed before turning the television on... only to see Supernatural at CW channel. "Supernatural, bitch....es.."

Oh my, you're so stupid.. I thought to myself. I'm alone. "I guess, no Team Free Will for this night." Team Free Will: a group consisting of me and Adam. Instead of being sad, I kept on watching. I'm upset, I don't care. Don't be clingy like the others, Amour. My thoughts were interrupted by a knock at the door.

"Stupid room service," I groaned before I got up from the sofa. I opened the door, my expression was blank when I saw that it was Adam. Okay, frigging great. "Oh, it's Adam. What's up?" Not to mention, he was bringing paper bags of McDonald's and boxes of pizzas.

     "Well, I went home early to see if you're okay." He said and I nodded. "So, I brought food and... I thought you were sleeping so I figured maybe I can check you out."

"No booze?"
"No booze."

"Okay, then... come in.." the door was opened widely as he stepped in. I shut the door close as he sat the foods down at the counter. "So, what happened?"

     "The Bucks were hanging out with Sydal and Ricochet.. and I remembered that it's almost your time for medicine and so I brought your poutine over." Poutine, he's so cool. "You need to be prepared for our PWG show in Reseda. We have a match against LeRae, Rya-"

"Okay, hey I get it." I laughed. "I know what match do I have.. don't worry, this is just fever, not amnesia." People sometimes we're overly concerned about me. They're funny because I'm not used to drink medicines and stuff when I'm sick. Not when Adam's around. I'm not just the simple Margaux when he's around. I'm Amour. I guess he treats me differently.