You smiled at the sight before you. Seeing happy children always warmed your heart. "You know, this the neighborhood where I met the first kid that actually believed in me." You shot him a surprised look for you couldn't believe what you had heard. "Really?!" Jack smiled nostalgically and nodded his head. "Yea, it was back when Pitch last attacked and also the time when I first became a guardian."  "Later, there was another kid who believed in me. She was a lot like you actually." He said, smiling at you. "Pffft, I doubt that." Jack chuckled before continuing. "Sadly, I didn't know her that long." You tilted your head at him. "How come?" Jack's smile faded away as he glanced at the ground. "She disappeared....and when I found her years again later she was...different...." You were almost didn't want to ask but you did anyway. "What do you mean 'different'?" He hesitated before answering. "....she didn't believe in  me anymore..." 

You could tell this hurt, Jack. So you decided to change the subject by asking the main question that's been prying on your mind. "Jack, what's it like to be believed in?" His smile soon returned to his face as he looked at you. "It makes you feel so alive inside. Like you actually have a purpose." You shifted your gaze to the ground. 'I wish I knew how that feels.' As if reading your mind, Jack placed a reassuring hand on your shoulder. "Don't worry. You'll get that feeling one day." You nodded but on the inside you doubted it.

Suddenly, a mischievous glint appeared in the winter spirit's blue eyes. You watched as he made a magically snowball like the one he made when you two first met. Before you could ask what he was up to, he chucked it at one of the poor unsuspecting kids, causing a massive snowball fight to break out. "Seriously, Jack?" You asked trying not to sound amused. "WAHH!" Before you had a chance to react, Jack swept your legs from under you with his staff, causing you to fall flat on your back. "OW! WHY?!" Jack laughed hysterically while clutching his stomach. As you stood back up, you took the moment to throw a snowball at the white-haired boy, but to your dismay, he dodged out of the way just in time. "Hey!" He exclaimed as he made a snowball of his own and tossed it at you. "Ack!" The snowball was coming right for your face but you blocked it with one of your enormous wings. "Hey, that's cheating!" Jack pouted while you just stuck your tongue out at him. "So, what you gonna do about it, Frost Bite?" You asked, taking off into the air. Jack smirked to himself. 'I'll show you what I'm going to do about it.' He thought as he flew after you.

You were flying away as fast as you could while dodging snowballs that were being thrown at you. "You can run but you can't hide!" Jack yelled. Glancing back him, you smirked mischievously. "Oh really?" Without warning, you swiftly dived into the forest of trees below, completely catching him off guard. Jack followed you into the forest but stopped when you were nowhere in sight. 'Ok, I was wrong. She can hide.' Jack thought as he walked around searching for the (h/c) haired angel. Oblivious to him, you were quietly sitting on a branch in one of the large trees. "Where are you, Angel Cake?~" Jack sang playfully. A stifled giggle escaped your lips, but little did you know it didn't go unheard.

You peeked from your hiding spot to catch a glimpse of where Jack was but was shocked to see that he was gone. 'Where did he go?' You thought as confusion washed over you. "Gotcha!" You gasped in surprise as you were tackled to the ground, causing both of you to roll downhill and land in the soft snow. You both looked at each other and fell into a laughing fit.

 After calming down,  you both laid beside each other and enjoyed the fresh winter air. Jack glanced over happened to notice the glittering of your necklace. "Hey, I been meaning to ask you about that necklace of yours."You picked up the little angel charm and held it in the sunlight for you to see. "Oh...this? I'm not sure what's the meaning behind it." "Have you ever tried to take it off?" He asked, quizzically. You nodded. "I did once...but the second I started taking it off, I instantly started to feel weak." You frowned at the memory. 'Hmm, so her necklace is the source of her power?' Jack thought to himself. "Honestly, I wish I knew more about it. I don't know why but for some reason it feels like it's really important to me in a way....."  You trailed off sadly. Moments like this when you wondered who you really were.