Special Chapter: Epilogue

A/N: Yasss ya'll will probably skip this but nonetheless XD Here it is, after so many months. I realized that there was actually no point in titling this a 'special chapter' since it's actually necessary to end the story but anyways lol enjoy!

  -----                       -----                        -----

     On a beautiful Sunday afternoon, the nerves of a 26-year-old girl finally decided to kick in after she stepped into the room and everyone turned to look at the soon-to-be-wife. She hadn't been this nervous since first grade and that was only because she had to perform a song for her crush for 'Appreciation day'. In front of her were a pair of girls who were both her nieces, striding down the aisle with bouquets in their tiny hands. Oh how she wished she was them instead...

     She didn't realize that it was her turn to walk to until the music came ringing into her ears. With a small breath, she stepped forward and tried to look composed, happy and calm, despite of all the feelings hurling inside her right now. As she walked, she stumbled upon her own feet, much to her embarrassment and turned bright pink. Nevertheless, she continued on until her father escorted her to the altar.

     Seated at the front row, her sister-in-law cringed at the little trip and elbowed her husband when she heard him snickering. "Jess!"

"She actually tripped." Jess snickered, earning another elbow from his wife, Leslie.

"She's nervous. Every girl who's walked down the aisle felt nervous when they did that. It's nerve wrecking you know?" She explained to him with a sigh.

     "You didn't seem like it when we were getting married." He said, grinning and then snorted. "Besides, she's my little sister. I can make fun of her whenever I want."

     "And you're our little brother, which means we can still spill embarrassing secrets about you." A voice commented.

Beside him was his sister, Brenda, who had just butted in and then next to her, Ellie, followed by her husband. Their daughter was made a Junior Bridesmaid, making her sit with Joyce Ann who was a bridesmaid as well. Jess rolled his eyes and scoffed, recalling the countless times when they actually DID embarrass him. They told his daughter who was now 7, stories about him wetting the bed at the age of 10, having a blanket that he refused to dispose of even though it was old when he was 13, and even the time when he actually forgot to bring extra clothes when they went for a swim in the lake. And by clothes, I mean every clothing that was needed for a person to wear outside in public.

     As the couple exchanged their vows, a few people in the room were actually tearing up. It was expected of course for Mrs Aarons (who already started to cry the minute her daughter began walking down the aisle), a little bit of Mr Aarons and vice versa for the groom's family. Brenda and Ellie looked proud of their sister, even sniffling a bit while Joyce Ann who was with the other bridesmaids, was smiling but the most surprising of all was Jesse Aarons actually tearing up at the sight of his little sister getting married.

     Of course, when he felt that the tears were going to drop and look obvious that he was crying, he feigned a yawn and rubbed his eyes so that no would notice. Leslie just smiled at this and rested her head on his shoulder. Even she was feeling a tad sentimental as she and May Belle truly had a sister bond relationship. Riley, Jess and Leslie's daughter, made a gagging motion at this which made her baby brother who was in her arms look at her weirdly and giggle.

"Can you believe it? We were each other's first kiss, and didn't see each other again until college."

"It happened to my brother so it's not really surprising." May Belle chuckled and then smiled uncontrollably when she saw how dashing he looked after he lifted the veil above her head. Her groom also couldn't just take his eyes off of her, too. She definitely would need at least 10 pictures of this moment to add in to the scrap book that she had given him during Christmas.