xxvi.

It's been nearly three weeks since the conversation with his mom. Of course Minghao's told Mingyu, and of course he hasn't brought it up with his mom. He didn't want to talk about it with his mom again, mostly when she found out and he didn't tell her. When Mingyu found out, he honestly didn't even know how to react. For the most part, he kept quiet and just let Minghao rant away. Mingyu's never had to feel like this because he didn't have his dad in the picture and his mom didn't even care about his sexuality. All he did and all he knew what to do was pat his boyfriend on the back.

After this, Minghao hasn't been hanging out with Mingyu out of school much. They only ever texted or talked on the phone. Mingyu didn't try to question it, either. He knew Minghao was having a tough time so he didn't question Minghao's actions.

But today really just wasn't Minghao's luck. First, it was the rain that came out of no where half way to school. Next, he sprained his ankle running. Lastly, his father was screaming at him. He really only blamed himself, though. If he hadn't asked Mingyu to carry him home, and if he hadn't missed the touch of his boyfriend, his father wouldn't be standing there. Staring at both of them with anger and disgust as harsh words fell out his mouth. Minghao didn't think his dad would have found out so fast. It hadn't even been a month since his mother knew.

The Chinese was in tears. He didn't make eye contact with his father nor did he glance to look at Mingyu (who was as angry as his father but instead of being angry at Minghao he was angry at Mr. Xu because wow Mingyu really hated his reaction and the words coming out of his mouth). Minghao just couldn't. He felt ashamed, stupid, and upright disgusting.

"You're not my son." Was the last thing that left Mr. Xu's mouth before he slammed his son's door shut. He didn't tell Minghao to leave, nor did he force Mingyu out. He just screamed for about two minutes and left. But it hurt Minghao so much. He wanted to scream at Mingyu, but he knew that wasn't right. So all he did was wrap his arms around the taller boy next to him, crying into the crook of his neck.

"Minghao," Mingyu whispered, stroking his hair and kissing the top of his head. "Do you want to stay with me for a while? My mom won't mind and I'll make sure Jeonghan stays far away from you."

Minghao ignored his question, pulling away and staring at his boyfriend. Mingyu wiped his tears away and kissed at his temple. He waited patiently for a reply. It took minutes until Minghao croaked out a choked 'yes' and buried his face back into his boyfriend's neck.

----
was this too rushed??? i feel like i should have separated it but i jsut,,,, i live for drama

people that don't do anything when i rant & when i keep saying i'm gonna kill myself make me want to kill myself more and stop saying shit altogether!!!!!!!!!!! i have so many of these issues and i tell EVERYBODY wanting someone to just try to be there but i'm bring an iDIOT BECAUSE ITS NOT THE PERSON i want it to be and i'm so dumb i'm so fuck ing dumb