xiv.

Minghao really was trying to get comfortable in Mingyu's house. It was just that the two houses were so much different. It was bigger, more colorful, had way more furniture, and was just prettier in general. He felt so out of place because Mingyu's house made him seem like he wasn't middle class. And if what Mingyu said about Wonwoo not being middle class, and having his house much more prettier was true, Minghao would have felt so out of place.

The walk to Mingyu's house was Mingyu explaining almost everything. From how his dad was born into a wealthy family, to how he passed away just a few years ago. He explained how different his mom was compared to his dad, but they somehow fit hand in hand. Mingyu spoke highly of his parents and almost teared up from time to time. Minghao stayed quiet for the most of it.

When they entered the house, they were greeted by Mingyu's older brother, Jeonghan. He was kind to Minghao and probably had the cutest smile Minghao's ever seen. When they walked towards Mingyu's room, there was his mom. She was beautiful and dressed differently than Minghao's mom. She was kind as well. And seeing all of Minghao's reactions to his family members made Mingyu laugh.

"You looked so amazed!" he teased, unlocking his bedroom door.

"I've never seen a friend's parents before," Minghao blushed, walking in behind Mingyu.

"Not even in the ones in China?"

"They're both orphans. Junhui lost his parents in an accident and MingMing ran away from home. Junhui's living with his grandmother and MingMing managed to find someone that would help him."

Mingyu stays quiet, shutting the door behind him. He doesn't know what to say and only stares at Minghao. The younger dismisses it and tries to change the subject.

"Anyways, your room is reall-"

"Hey, Minghao, do you wanna see embarrassing photos of Gyu?! I have some on my phone and they're hilarious-" when the bedroom door opens, Mingyu quickly closes it.

"Go away! Shouldn't you be giving Seungcheol the suck of his life?!" Mingyu yells in Korean, using his whole body to keep the door closed.

"That's lat- wait how do you know about that?!"

"Never leave your phone around me when using the bathroom! I took screenshots and sent them to my phone. Black mail me," Mingyu grunts as his expression turns to a smirk. "and I'll fight fire with fire."

Jeonghan finally stops trying and huffs. "You're no fun." Mingyu hears stomping and when there's a loud slam, he turns to face Minghao.

"There's something I need to tell to you." he gestures Minghao to sit on his bed and takes a deep breath. "Wonwoo asked me out and I kind of said yes."

And Minghao really wishes he didn't hear that sentence.

----
uses the same excuse as i do in every book
ANYWAYS um i have school tomorrow (im so happy i dont have english first per bc tht bitch annoying 😩) and um its the third quarter so i have to start thinking abt wether or not to apply for middle college n bc i hate myself n school but strive for gr8 grades im gonna be a bIt stressed not to mention the EXTRA FUCKUNG FANFICS ive been writing :)) so take this chapter and i'll probably update some time this week if not saturday :) i dont get jam packed in school work i get jam packed in drama, frustration, and exhaustion lolol gtg
ALSO 🔊🔊🔊🔊 IF ANY OF Y KNOW HOW TO/HAVE ANY IDEAS TO START A MAFIA AU PM OR KIK ME (i prefer kik oops) @ ttokkii BYE

death