xxiii.

EVERYONE WANTS SMUT AND IM PANICKING BC I CANT WRITE SMUT like is TERRI B L E i cant even write SIMPLE MAKE OUTS FUCOXKEF

----

Both Minghao and Mingyu stared at each other. Mingyu laughed and patted his lap, gesturing Minghao to sit on him.

"I should get home" Minghao says, not wanting to move at all.

"But, baby, your little man looks like he needs something to help calm him down." Mingyu laughed and Minghao was bright red.

Bitting his bottom lip, Minghao took a deep breath. "It'll go down as we walk home."

Mingyu smirked and tilted his head to the side. "But don't you think it'll be better if I help him a little? You'll feel good, he'll feel good, we'll all feel good."

Minghao still didn't move. He couldn't, at least not with the burning in his stomach and cheeks.

"Come on, baby," Mingyu whined, "A quickie wouldn't hurt."

"But we don't have anything! And the bench- the park is filthy."

"Just a suck?" Minghao didn't want to decline but he didn't want to accept either. "Come on, Hao... I can make you feel good.."

"So you're saying you know how to give blowjobs?"

"You won't know if you keep standing there, baby." the tone in Mingyu's voice sent shivers down his spine.

After moments of debating, he finally walked back to his boyfriend, standing in front of him. When Mingyu reached out to pull down his sweats, Minghao stopped him.

"I-I wanna suck yours (a/n: i'm actuALLY FUCKING CRINGING)" he mumbled and Mingyu couldn't believe what he just heard.

"W-Wait, Hao-" Mingyu choked, coughing into his hand. "Let-Let's go back to my place, okay?"

"But your mom-"

"She's probably knocked out, and Jeonghan's probably out with Seungcheol. Let's go," Mingyu gathered his things and grabbed Minghao's hand, rushing back to his house.

-

Mingyu closed the door to his room and stared at Minghao. "You wanna start?" Minghao had butterflies in his stomach and he was having second thoughts.

But then Mingyu took off his shirt. And suddenly, he forgot everything he was thinking about.

"Baby," Mingyu called, wrapping an arm around Minghao's waist. "you okay?"

"Yeah," he mumbled, running his hand down Mingyu's chest. "You have a nice body,"

"Yeah? Now let's see yours," Mingyu grabbed the hem of Minghao's sweater and shirt as he pulled it off. "Cute" Mingyu commented, grabbing Minghao once more.

Minghao leaned in, one hand on Mingyu's chest with the other on his shoulder. The kiss was passionate and slow, Mingyu pulling his boyfriend in closer. It lasted for seconds more before they pulled away.

Just as Minghao got the taller down on the bed and was pulling at the waist band of his pants, the door swings open. Jeonghan's standing at the door, eyes wide open.

"Hey, Jeonghan, what are you-" another male started, but when stood besides Jeonghan, he immediately shut up.

Soon, Jeonghan's shock turned into a large smile. But he didn't close the door or walked away, thus making Mingyu throw a pillow at him. "Go away!" he screamed. Jeonghan caught it and threw it down, sitting on Mingyu's bed and ignoring his comment.

He leaned his face into Minghao's and Minghao was red. Super red. His whole body was on fire and he regretted anything.

"Is this your first time?" Jeonghan asked, smile so huge it was scaring Minghao. The Chinese nodded shyly.

"Jeonghan! Get out!" Mingyu screamed again before he was pushed off his own bed by his brother. "Seungcheol!" he whined, turning to the male in the door frame.

Seungcheol had shot up his hands in defense. "I have no control of your brother, sorry, Gyu."

"Is he your first?" Jeonghan asks again, ignoring his brother and boyfriend.

Minghao nods again.

"Hyung, get out!" Mingyu pulls at his brother only to get pushed away.

"Did you guys start?"

"W-We were g-going to.." Minghao mumbled and Jeonghan squeals loudly.

"Mingyu, he's your first, too, isn't he?" Jeonghan was so happy and Minghao didn't understand any of it.

"Jeonghan!" Mingyu whined once more, chucking a pillow at him. When Jeonghan dodges it and turns his attention back to Minghao, Mingyu looks at Seungcheol once more. "Get your boyfriend!"

"You're his first!" Jeonghan giggled. "Ay," he leans into Minghao's ear. "Mingyu's really sensitive in that area and he doesn't really touch himself much so if maybe if you just-" but he was cut off as a pillow was thrown straight at his head. Before he could grab a pillow, Seungcheol grabs his hand and pulls him out, the door shutting after they leave.

"I'm sorry," Mingyu says, sitting besides his boyfriend. "Jeonghan's a little rat. He probably creeped you out. I swear he could be such a creepy old man sometimes. Everyone calls him an angel when he's more like the spawn of Satan himself." he huffs, blowing his fringe away from his face.

"Anyways, he ruined everything. Like he usually does. I'm done forever. But if you're still up, I could-" he finally faces his boyfriend and sees he's been trying to hold in his laugh. "What? What's so funny?"

"Nothing," Minghao replied, kissing the corner of Mingyu's mouth. "Can I stay over?"

Mingyu smiles, pulling his boyfriend down with him as he falls back. "Of course, I'll even let you wear my clothes."

"I'll text my mom, then."

---
i was cringing too much i couldnt go on maybe next time

have this gif of my gay sons as an apology

hey happy tlc new years even tho i kind of doubt any of u are t, l, or c