xii.

Minghao's doorbell rings and he places his homework down on the cushion besides him. He stands and walks towards the front door. He opens it and Mingyu and Wonwoo are standing outside.

"Hi," Mingyu smiles and waves. Wonwoo's doing the same but it has a different feeling to Minghao. Nonetheless, the Chinese male makes way and allows the two to enter.

"You guys can sit down," he mumbles, walking into the kitchen. "I'll grab drinks." on the counter, he finds a tray of finger sandwiches and transfer a few over to a plate. He grabs three glasses and pours in water before placing the glasses and sandwiches on another tray. After, he picks it up and carries it back into the living room.

"Aren't you quite the waiter," Wonwoo jokes and Minghao acts like he didn't hear it before going back to his homework.

For a few minutes, it's just Wonwoo and Mingyu talking. But then it quickly becomes quiet and Minghao feels the spot next to him sink. He turns and Mingyu's right in his face.

"You're quite the host," he smiles before leaning back. "Wonwoo went to the bathroom and now I'm bored. Talk to me." Mingyu pouts and Minghao closes his books and places it on the table.

"What am I supposed to talk about?" Minghao asks and he stares at Mingyu before looking away quickly.

Mingyu takes a hold of his hands to calm him down and smiles softly. "Anything."

"Well, my name is Xu Minghao and I'm 15 years old. I'm a transfer student from-"

Mingyu lets out this chuckle and Minghao's heart melts because, dear lord, it's so deep and adorable. "No, something I don't know," his voice is gentle and soft and Minghao takes a deep breath.

"I like to bake...?"

"Oh, who taught you?"

"I'm self taught... I was always left home alone back in China so I did whatever I wanted. I did almost burn the house down but luckily my mom had just come home. I got yelled at but she felt guilty and just smothered me."

"How old were you?"

"Maybe seven?"

Mingyu chuckles again and mumbles a cute as Wonwoo walks back into the room.

"What were you guys talking about?" he asks as he takes a seat in the same place.

"Nothing" Mingyu smiled, glancing over at Minghao.

----
sorry for no update im lazy miserable and dumb
also y'all seem t o like this,,, why?? its terrible

SPEAKING OF XANS
I GOT HELLA XANS
XANS IN MY CARGO SHORTS
XANS IN MY MINY VAN
HI FIVE UR BITCH WITH BOTH HANDS
TAKE A HAND FULL OF XANS
BITCH I POP BANDS
I TAKE A HUNDRED XANS AND I'M A HARRY STAN