i.

Minghao was the only Chinese kid in his class, meaning he'd have no one else to learn Korean with. He couldn't ask anyone either because his Korean was horrible and he got too nervous sometimes. Not to mention he doubt anyone would want to talk to him. Maybe they would, but it would probably only be to tease him on how thin he was or something of the sort.

Of course it would be difficult without any friends, mostly in a new country. But he'd find a way to pull through.

It was lunch and Minghao didn't want to eat that day. So he stayed inside the class and tried to work on his Korean. As he copied down the vocabulary words the teacher gave him to help, the classroom door opened. Minghao paid no attention to it, however, and kept writing. At his ninth word, the person leaned on his desk. Minghao looked up and found a smiling classmate staring down at him.

"Need some help?" Minghao stared at him, wondering why someone like him wanted to help.

Minghao didn't answer though, almost having no clue how. But the other male chuckled and sat down in the desk beside him after pushing them together. He stuck out his hand for Minghao to shake and only continued to smile as he opened his mouth.

Minghao took it slowly, the other shaking his hand as he introduced himself in Mandarin (a/n: pls correct me if i'm wrong). "My name is Kim Mingyu."

"X-Xu Minghao.." Minghao stuttered. Mingyu's smile only grew.

---
welp heres another story

OKAY LISTEN IM SORRY FOR SPOILERS BUT JM NOT PROUD OF TH this isnt really spoilers IS LIKE I KNOW IT DUCKS I DONT KNOW WHAT I WAS THINKING IM SO SORRY I SWEAR DJDJSJSNEJSSJSJS OKAY HAIRBAND AND CASSIOPEIA IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN THIS IDJDNDS I DONT KNOW WHY I DID WHAT I DID IN SO S O R R Y JDDJDJSJSJ you will understand when u get further in IM ALSO SO SORRY FOR THE ENDEJMDNDNS IM WHEEIZNDSNSJS JM SO SORRY JM SO SORRYSYSYZYSYS I DONG RVEN SHIP GYUHAO AS MUCH AS I USED TO BUT NOW THE SHIP IS rising i made this back when the ship wasn't popular and wHEEZE